“Overpriced plants and gift items”

Martha's Bloomers Garden Store and Tea Room
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Navasota
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed January 13, 2013

It is a nice place to visit on an afternoon drive - not too far (about 20 minutes) rom College Station. But I have yet to purchase anything there. Cute but too pricey. I would rather go to the Rose Emporium. They are pricey too, but they also have a larger garden to wander through, a wider selection of perennials and of course the roses.

1  Thank mtg13

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Martha's Bloomers is known State-wide for its quality plants, garden art & gifts, and for the tea room which serves lunch to those exhausted by shopping! A "Destination" for anyone visiting Historic Navasota, Texas.

2  Thank hortiq
Reviewed November 26, 2012

A friend and I met here for lunch. There were lots of salad options and a really good soup. The shop offers things from garden tools to jewelry and fashion accessories. Fun place to visit and have a nice lunch.

1  Thank katkit
Reviewed September 15, 2012

We had a delightful time at Cafe Bloomer. No cats in sight. We drove in from Houston for an early lunch. The orange spice tea was sooo good! My husband thought it was too sweet. We both liked the scone that was served before we ordered our lunch. For our lunch we had the Buttercup Sandwich (Chicken salad on a croissant) and the tomato bisque soup which was
delicious. (The chicken salad wasn't too salty) We decided on the peach cobbler for dessert and we weren't disappointed. The hostess and the service were excellent. The gift shop is large with many items and we didn't go away empty handed. Can't wait for another visit.

2  Thank Tex1939
Reviewed September 12, 2012

The owners held a fundraiser for a local charity, but never gave the charity a dime of the proceeds. I prefer to take my business where I believe the owners have integrity.

6  Thank Kelley D