“Y U M M Y!”
Review of The Corner Cafe - CLOSED

The Corner Cafe
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

Great little spot for quite lunch...Very tasty home cooked meal...

Reviewed March 28, 2012

This was a nice break during my work day with the Christian music playing in the background and homey decor. The food was good but not great. The owner and her friends were there talking and having a good time and were able to provide me with information about the town.

Reviewed May 17, 2010

Excellent homemade food with very kind and friendly hometown service in a casual, unpolished "corner cafe". What a nice break from the chain restaurants which are dominant everywhere - I had delicious shrimp scampi with homemade pasta and a generous amount of shrimp. Everyone loved their food - a female vocalist singing in the background just added to our experience. I would highly recommend!

1  Thank Laurie033
Reviewed November 22, 2009

I hate the Hot roast beef open faced sandwich served with a phily sauce and my wife had a baked potato that must have been 2 pounds. We got out for less than $20.00 which included us spliting a chocolate malt for dessert.

1  Thank PhilHieb