All reviews stayed here front desk place to stay room was clean two nights motel housekeeping
Selected filters
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

This place is adequate, that’s all. It seems clean but showing wear. Small rooms. Breakfast is usual nothing special but nothing bad. My big objection is that this place is way overpriced. We came from a Dallas area Staybridge Suites for the two nights before going to Navasota. That hotel had huge rooms, excellent breakfast buffet and was well maintained. The rooms were much less than this place.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

In town for baseball tournament was a nice quite place to stay. Friendly staff. Good price. Only problem staff after I paid cash refused to give me a receipt. Then charged my credit multiple times But did make things right.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank stevenpcarrell
Reviewed March 5, 2018

Had a great stay even with the construction going, plus being sold out for the Texas Independence day weekend. Staff was very friendly room was very clean, everything we needed to make our trip relaxing.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
kamlesh p, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Navasota, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

Dear Guest;
We appreciate your feedback during your recent stay. Receiving such praise from someone with very high expectations from service providers is an honor. My team and I strive to please all guests, and are glad we were successful during your visit. Thank you for point out our staff services and cleanliness . We are done with our renovation. So, let me know your next stay so we can make it more enjoyable. Hope you come back soon.

Sincerely;
Kamlesh Patel

Reviewed January 31, 2018

During a recent artic cold front, the pipes at my house froze & subsequent thawing created a minor flood in the house which left me "homeless" for a few days. The staff at this hotel really made my 9 night stay comfortable. The bed was comfy, the room was clean & breakfast was good. Thanks to Ana, Sherry & Alecia for going that extra mile to make sure I was taken care of. (Alecia makes a mean Texas waffle!)

Room tip: King-sized rooms are the way to go!
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
kamlesh p, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Navasota, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2018

Dear Pam J ;

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that we met your expectation and you enjoyed your stay with us!
Thank you so much for point out our staff services and appreciate by providing their names . Such awesome comments encourage our entire team to provide best services to each of our guest.
I hope your next stay and just around the corner. We are excited to welcome back in our newly renovated property .

Sincerely ;

Kamlesh Patel
936-825-9461

Reviewed December 17, 2017

For a change my stay in a motel was for pleasure and not business. Stayed here to go to Santa World in Collage Station. We could not have picked a better place to stay. The staff was just unreal friendly, helpful and all in all great. Excellent breakfast. Cookies at the front desk pretty much all the time. Rooms were clean and housekeeping did an excellent job.
WiFi was good. Will return to this motel.

Room tip: It is back off of the highway and you do not hear traffic. All rooms are good.
Date of stay: December 2017