“All around great hotel.”

Comfort Inn & Suites Navasota
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Navasota
Reviewed October 16, 2011

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel several times and have never been dissapointed. We have a daughter who is about to graduate from Texas A&M and every parent weekend/school event we have booked with this hotel. The first time we stayed here was by chance. We originally wanted to stay at a hotel in college station but found that everything was booked or way overpriced. We had passed the hotel in Navasota when we moved our daughter up to college and decided to give them a try. To our surprise there was a room available at a very readonable price. When we arrived it was more than I expected. They had a great friendly staff, perfect continental breakfast (not just cereal and fruit like most continental breakfasts) there was actually hot food. What my husband liked the most is how close it was to college station. It only took us approximately 15-20min to get there. We would highly recommend this hotel to all future Aggie parents.

• Stayed: April 2011

Reviewed October 27, 2009

My family and I stayed at the Comfort Inn over a weekend and I haven't had a more pleasant stay in any of my travels. Rarely do I feel comfortable to hang out in the lobby and enjoy a cup of coffee but that wasn't the case here. I'm not big on writing reviews but when a hotel is over and above, especially in the area of incredible guest service, I feel the need to give them a pat on the back. Thanks especially to Kandiss and Heather for a friendly Texas vacation.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
ComfortNavasota, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Navasota, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2009

Thank you for your kind comments. We are a brand new hotel with a great property and a great hard working staff. We believe in great customer service and the customer always comes first. When back in Navasota or nearby, please come back and visit with us again,

Imran Ali
936-825-9464

Also consider these accommodations in or near Navasota
Best Western Inn Of Navasota
#1 of 5 in Navasota
Bogart's Casa Blanca
Bogart's Casa Blanca
#3 of 5 in Navasota

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Navasota? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn & Suites Navasota

Address: 9345 Highway 6, Navasota, TX 77868-5827
Location: United States > Texas > Navasota
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Navasota
Price Range: $89 - $157 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Inn & Suites Navasota 2.5*
The Comfort Inn & Suites® hotel is minutes away from the neighboring town of College Station, home of Texas A&M University. This Navasota, TX hotel is also close to local points of interest including the Grimes County Fairgrounds, Washington-on-the-Brazos State Historical Park and Rattler Stadium. Located on a bend of Texas' Navasota River, this charming area provides the perfect backdrop to a variety of recreational activities ranging from golfing, hiking, fishing, boating and more. Visitors can enjoy browsing the many entertainment districts, specialty stores and restaurants that can be found in the surrounding area. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Navasota reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.