Courtyard Houston NASA/Clear Lake
$72
$132
$120
  • Pool
South Shore Harbour Resort and Conference Center(League City)(Great Value!)
$135
SouthShore Harbour
$125
Hotels.com
$133
$129
$62
$55
All reviewsspace centergreat locationdirectly across the streetcourtyard by marriotttypical courtyardnice hotelclear lakerestaurants in walking distancefree weightsroom was cleangreat place to staystayed here for nightsoutdoor poolking roomsitting areafitness centerthe hotel staff
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

A great place to stay when visiting NASA Space Center. Updated, clean, and competitive rates ($118 - used AAA and got substantial disc on a dbl Q room). Located in a shopping area directly across from entrance into Space Center. Note: GPS's won't find the website address, even though it's correct (mgmt has been made aware). Even though location is in a busy area, we heard no noise inside the hotel. No free breakfast items but a small Bistro/lounge that was very nice - had a limited menu but good food and drinks. Comfy beds and great shower. I would definitely stay here again and recommend to others.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2014

My family came for vacation to Houston. They didn't clean our room at all, no towels either, when I went to Front Desk to complain the ladies working there looked at us like they were lost or didn't know what to say. but we already had a meeting with the housekeeping about that, so is not the first time something like this happens, oh!! no!!! happens all the time....really???? There were kids running everywhere at 1 am no one did anything about it when we called the front desk to complain. I just called cause my son and I left a few things in our room, they lady that answered the phone said she was going to check with lost and found and that she was going to call me back. She did called but to say that nothing was returned from that room from that weekend. I said I know what I left what does that mean that someone took our stuff? again her response Uhhhh! I don't know what to say. Managers of this hotel, this is a nice hotel and location is great but the service is awful......service from housekeeping and from the front desk as well. Never going to stay there again!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Vanessa M
Kristin A, General Manager at Courtyard Houston NASA/Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

Dear Vanessa M,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I sincerely apologize for your experience with us. We take pride in providing world class service and clearly we did not show case that during your visit. I have shared your feedback with the team to ensure this does not happen again. We truly appreciate your business and we hope you will come back again.

Kristi Amiri

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Great little hotel in a quiet location close to the Space Center and within easy reach of Kemah. Loved the deluxe king room! New, clean, quiet with a sitting area and huge desk which would be great for a business trip or in my case just lots of extra space to spread out my stuff. :) Clean crisp white linens. Sweet! Very nice outdoor patio area with water features. Nice central fountain in seating area and a big sidewalk fountain for running through to cool off on the hot days of summer. There's a pool too! This is not one of those hotels with a view but the interior design makes up for that. There is a separate corner cabinet for the coffee maker, fridge, & micro. Love this feature! Great little bar downstairs and good service too. This is a hidden gem!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I needed to sleep all day but didn't need the room at night. The staff was over helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to accommodate me.
The room was beautiful and roomy, the coffee wonderful, and the bathroom comfortable.
I would return if I needed a hotel in this area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed June 20, 2014

We are Canadians and arrived in Nasa St. John Hospital by ambulance from a holiday on the Caribbean Princess where my husband had taken ill. We are from B. C. and were traveling with our Son and wife and small child. My husband was in very serious condition and my son needed to stay on with me while his family returned home. We had to find a place to stay within walking distance of the hospital - the first hotel we found was not suitable and after spending a very uncomfortable night we desperately approached the Courtyard by Marriott at 8 a.m. in the morning - we had not showered or had any sleep for several hours. The desk clerk immediately showed us a great room that met all our needs and without even asking the price we said YES. We explained our circumstances and stated we didn't know how long we would be staying and that we were very stressed. He took care of everything for us - our baggage arrived and he had it placed in the room - everyone went overboard to make our days easier. We were at the Marriott for 4 nights and every day they asked about my husband and even the lovely little restaurant made sure we had lovely fresh meals - On the day my husband was released we had to remain in Nasa and when we asked the staff they immediately had an adjoining room available for us - what a blessing - When my husband walked into the hotel for the very first time - they greeted him with a welcome home. At the end of the day we received a final bill that was well under what we had anticipated and nothing could have paid for the service and compassion we received. The rooms were new, well appointed, had all the amenities of a first class hotel - and the staff - unsurpassed- The Courtyard by Marriott Nasa was our oasis in what was a terrible experience. We are now home and my husband is now doing well. This was our first stay at a Marriott hotel - we will definitely choose Marriott again in our travels.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family