Comfort Suites Nacogdoches
Super 8 Nacogdoches(Nacogdoches)(Great Value!)
$55
$71
$92
HIExpress.com
Motel 6 Nacogdoches(Nacogdoches)(Great Value!)
$48
Econo Lodge(Nacogdoches)
$49
$42
  • Breakfast included
$54
Hotels.com
Best Western Northpark Inn(Nacogdoches)(Great Value!)
$70
$55
$104
$119
$115
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanin a heart beatroad constructionbusiness travelu turnbaseball tournamentawesome stayhistorical sitesindoor poolhot breakfaststayed one nightking suitesouth streetbiscuits and gravywafflesin town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I like staying here because the people are very friendly and professional. The housekeeping dept is very friendly and helpful. The cook is AWESOME!! The food is delicious. Everything is clean and the room are very nice. Once I was there and my room smell like tobacco and I call the front desk and immedaitely they move me to another room. The price is very reasonable and everytime I go to Nacogdoches for a visit I stay there. I also had our family to pick this hotel as their logging place doing our family reunion. Thank you Comfort Suites for a nice and enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: I always stay on the 1st floor if I can but I have stayed on the other floors. The place is great!.They try to put you where you ask to if they have the room.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gmtxa63, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Nacogdoches, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Thank you for your recent comments!

It's always rewarding to hear a satisfied guest feedback. I will be sure to share with our staff. Don't forget to call us directly to book your next stay!

See you soon.

Comfort Suites,
Renee Thomas

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I stayed one night at the Comfort Suites Nacogdoches and found the hotel clean and the staff helpful. My complaint was the water. The smell of chlorine was very strong and left a film after bathing and shampooing. I'm not sure if it was a problem with the hotel or the city, but it was bad enough that I check before staying there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Courtney,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey!

I'm glad to hear you you enjoyed your stay but had a bad experience with your water/shower. I have never had a guest complaint about our water, so I reached out to our water dept to see what measure they can take to assist us.

We hope to see you soon.

Kind Regards,

Comfort Suites
(936) 560-9900

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We really had a wonderful stay. The front desk people were so helpful and polite. They even called after we got to our rooms to be sure everything was in order. The room was clean and very comfortable, and we slept really well. Breakfast was good, and the facilities were nice. Checkout was easy, and we appreciated a non-smoking facility!! We'll be back!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gmtxa63, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Nacogdoches, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Our daughter goes to Stephen F. Austin University (SFA) and we have stayed at this Comfort Suites several times. The price of the room is a good value. I only have a couple of complaints. The A/Cs are right next to the bed and the air flow is not great. The A/C doesn't seem to work correctly when you adjust the A/C down to cool the room. Also, some of the rooms we stayed in the shower curtain is too short for the shower/bathtub and water gets all over the floor.

Room Tip: If you want to stay here when SFA has something on the weekend, you better book early.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for sharing your experience, and we are happy to know you've enjoyed Comfort Suites on each visits! I will be sure to share the awesome news with our staff.

We have ordered longer shower curtains, and as soon as they are installed this issue will be corrected. We have also began a project moving beds away from the a/c's to ensure a better circulation.

SFA Parent's receive a discount at our property year round, be sure to inform us that you are a SFA Parent when calling to receive the best available rate for your stays!

Comfort Suites
(936) 560-9900

Reviewed September 23, 2013

The hotel was not what I expected ended up being really nice and a really huge room for the price. Definitely going to get this hotel my next visit. Very clean also and restroom very pretty and nice even huge itself. Even the free brea

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your recent feedback!

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us! Many guests that have never stayed with us are usually amazed by our property once they are on site. In which you know, our property offers 100% smoke free rooms, and we do not allow pets. Since our property is an all suite poperty, you can noticably see the difference in our room sizes than other hotels. We receive many compliments on how spacious our rooms are and how nice our bedding is.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!