“I Love Staying Here!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Nacogdoches
Saginaw, Texas
“I Love Staying Here!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

I like staying here because the people are very friendly and professional. The housekeeping dept is very friendly and helpful. The cook is AWESOME!! The food is delicious. Everything is clean and the room are very nice. Once I was there and my room smell like tobacco and I call the front desk and immedaitely they move me to another room. The price is very reasonable and everytime I go to Nacogdoches for a visit I stay there. I also had our family to pick this hotel as their logging place doing our family reunion. Thank you Comfort Suites for a nice and enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: I always stay on the 1st floor if I can but I have stayed on the other floors. The place is great!.T...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

gmtxa63, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Nacogdoches, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thank you for your recent comments!

It's always rewarding to hear a satisfied guest feedback. I will be sure to share with our staff. Don't forget to call us directly to book your next stay!

See you soon.

Comfort Suites,
Renee Thomas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Mount Vernon, TX
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

I stayed one night at the Comfort Suites Nacogdoches and found the hotel clean and the staff helpful. My complaint was the water. The smell of chlorine was very strong and left a film after bathing and shampooing. I'm not sure if it was a problem with the hotel or the city, but it was bad enough that I check before staying there again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Courtney,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey!

I'm glad to hear you you enjoyed your stay but had a bad experience with your water/shower. I have never had a guest complaint about our water, so I reached out to our water dept to see what measure they can take to assist us.

We hope to see you soon.

Kind Regards,

Comfort Suites
(936) 560-9900
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

We really had a wonderful stay. The front desk people were so helpful and polite. They even called after we got to our rooms to be sure everything was in order. The room was clean and very comfortable, and we slept really well. Breakfast was good, and the facilities were nice. Checkout was easy, and we appreciated a non-smoking facility!! We'll be back!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

gmtxa63, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Nacogdoches, responded to this review, September 24, 2013

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

Our daughter goes to Stephen F. Austin University (SFA) and we have stayed at this Comfort Suites several times. The price of the room is a good value. I only have a couple of complaints. The A/Cs are right next to the bed and the air flow is not great. The A/C doesn't seem to work correctly when you adjust the A/C down to cool the room. Also, some of the rooms we stayed in the shower curtain is too short for the shower/bathtub and water gets all over the floor.

Room Tip: If you want to stay here when SFA has something on the weekend, you better book early.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for sharing your experience, and we are happy to know you've enjoyed Comfort Suites on each visits! I will be sure to share the awesome news with our staff.

We have ordered longer shower curtains, and as soon as they are installed this issue will be corrected. We have also began a project moving beds away from the a/c's to ensure a better circulation.

SFA Parent's receive a discount at our property year round, be sure to inform us that you are a SFA Parent when calling to receive the best available rate for your stays!

Comfort Suites
(936) 560-9900
Diboll
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

The hotel was not what I expected ended up being really nice and a really huge room for the price. Definitely going to get this hotel my next visit. Very clean also and restroom very pretty and nice even huge itself. Even the free brea

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your recent feedback!

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us! Many guests that have never stayed with us are usually amazed by our property once they are on site. In which you know, our property offers 100% smoke free rooms, and we do not allow pets. Since our property is an all suite poperty, you can noticably see the difference in our room sizes than other hotels. We receive many compliments on how spacious our rooms are and how nice our bedding is.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Rockwall, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

We were coming to Nacogdoches for my daughter's visit to SFA. If she chooses to go to SFA, this is definitely that hotel we will be staying at. The staff was very friendly. The room was very spacious and most of all clean. Would recommend this hotel to anybody.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

gmtxa63, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Nacogdoches, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Debbie S,

Thank you for your feedback! On behalf of our entire team, we greatly appreciate you completing the survey. It gives us great satisfaction knowing are pleased wit your recent stay. We definitely want to ensure each guest enjoys everything our hotel has to offer. Therefore we strive for excellence in guest satisfaction because word of mouth does go a long way. Our goal is to ensure our property is like your home away from home. We have everything you will need! So again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to having you again real soon.
Cleburne, Texas, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

We arrived in our room about 8:30 in the evening with 4 kids, one being an infant, and had been on the road several hours. We were tired and ready for bed. However, the room was 86 degrees and the thermostat on the wall said low battery. I called the front desk and the clerk met me down the hall from our room to look at a new room to see if it would accommodate us. It was a room upgrade at no extra charge. Our whole time there, everyone was friendly and helpful. The beds were amazingly comfortable!! Very clean place. My only complaint was the breakfast. The bar was not always completely stocked and as many people as were there, the staff should have been more on top of making sure the hot breakfast remained available instead of running out and sitting there empty. My husband was frustrated the staff was talking with each other and not managing the food area, but the immediately took care of his complaint after he told them. This would not keep me from staying there again at all! Extremely good value for the money!!!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

4babymomma,

At Comfort Suites we strive for excellence in guest satisfaction. All hotels have mishaps from time to time, and I sincerely apologize for any that may have occurred during your stay. It is rare that things occur of this nature, and we have addressed the situation to improve going forward. Again, we appreciate your feedback, and giving us your thoughts on how we can improve. If there is anything else I can do to assist your further, please feel free to contact me directly. Our telephone number is 936-560-9900.