I like staying here because the people are very friendly and professional. The housekeeping dept is very friendly and helpful. The cook is AWESOME!! The food is delicious. Everything is clean and the room are very nice. Once I was there and my room smell like tobacco and I call the front desk and immedaitely they move me to another room. The price is very reasonable and everytime I go to Nacogdoches for a visit I stay there. I also had our family to pick this hotel as their logging place doing our family reunion. Thank you Comfort Suites for a nice and enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Suites, a Nacogdoches hotel near Stephen F. Austin State University! The Comfort Suites® hotel is conveniently located off of Highway 59 South, offering easy access to Millard's Crossing Historic Village, the historic Old University Building, and the Sterne-Hoya House Museum and Library. This Nacogdoches, TX hotel is also just minutes from Stephen F. Austin State University. The oldest town in Texas, Nacogdoches has something for everyone. Explore the great outdoors with a leisurely hike along the Lanana Creek Trail, or a day of fishing and boating on Lake Nacogdoches. Shopaholics will find a great selection of specialty and antique stores near our hotel, including countless family-owned shops and restaurants that still do business the old-fashioned way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Comfort Suites Nacogdoches reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Nacogdoches Hotel Nacogdoches
- Nacogdoches Comfort Suites