The Comfort Suites just a few miles south of downtown, where we spent most of our time, was fine even though it was our 2nd choice -- with the historic hotel being already booked during Azalea weekend. It provided everything I would look for -- very clean, comfortable bed, quiet, and helpful staff in lobby and at breakfast. And the breakfast was very good as a "starter", with good coffee and juice, bagels, muffins, toast, fruit and yogurt, and some main course I did not try -- better than I expected -- and enough to get started on a day of sight seeing. Would definitely stay here again, and price was about $90., so that was very good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Suites, a Nacogdoches hotel near Stephen F. Austin State University! The Comfort Suites® hotel is conveniently located off of Highway 59 South, offering easy access to Millard's Crossing Historic Village, the historic Old University Building, and the Sterne-Hoya House Museum and Library. This Nacogdoches, TX hotel is also just minutes from Stephen F. Austin State University. The oldest town in Texas, Nacogdoches has something for everyone. Explore the great outdoors with a leisurely hike along the Lanana Creek Trail, or a day of fishing and boating on Lake Nacogdoches. Shopaholics will find a great selection of specialty and antique stores near our hotel, including countless family-owned shops and restaurants that still do business the old-fashioned way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Comfort Suites Nacogdoches reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Nacogdoches Hotel Nacogdoches
- Nacogdoches Comfort Suites