All reviews room was clean western brand waffles close to downtown staff was friendly decent breakfast texas area standard fare breakfast options easy access nice property recommend staying here sausage stay there again rooms are large non smoking room next morning
Reviewed November 13, 2017

The room was extremely clean and appealing. The outside of the hotel looks older, but the inside was updated and nice. It was quiet and nice. I've stayed at most of the hotels in the area, and this one was just as nice as the more expensive places. Save yourself some money and stay here!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
sandymarsh, front desk at Best Western Inn Of Nacogdoches, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2017

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

My extended family stays here every summer for our family reunion. Last week I found my self in the area, alone, and decided it would be wise to stay where I knew it would be safe and comfortable. They were pretty full and only had a smoking room available. The smell was not good at first but after a few minutes of running the air conditioner I was no longer bothered by it. The room was, as I’ve always experienced here, clean and comfortable. The pillows were incredible! The staff is friendly and helpful.
It was already dark when I arrived. I had trouble opening the door to the room and walked back up to the office without feeling any unease. The desk clerk walked back with me and opened the door with no problem. (You had to push down on the handle pretty hard) I had meant to set my stuff down and the go back out and lock the car. Well I forgot until the next morning when I left. My car had not been messed with.
A great night’s sleep and good breakfast in the morning.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo

Reviewed November 9, 2017

Everything was perfect for a perfect nice sleep. Clean, great breakfast and coffee. Decor more budget but can’t beat it for the price. It was still decent decor, sturdy, clean, just plain. Breakfast was good, it had eggs, sausage, great coffee, milk and yogurt to go. Cereals, waffles. But I really liked the comfort of the bed.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
sandymarsh, Front Desk at Best Western Inn Of Nacogdoches, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

Reviewed November 6, 2017

Nicely updated. Very comfortable bed & pillows. Clean room. Decent breakfast. The only thing I didn't like (& it's my fault for not researching it better) is all rooms have outside entrances. I prefer inside entrances.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends

Reviewed November 3, 2017

The Civil Air Patrol uses this hotel exclusively for work done at the Texas Wing's Headquarters in Nacogdoches, TX. We are very satisfied with this hotel. Anytime any of us come up to do work at that facility, this is where we stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business