Best Western Northpark Inn
Super 8 Nacogdoches(Nacogdoches)(Great Value!)
$64
  • Breakfast included
$85
HIExpress.com
$62
Motel 6 Nacogdoches(Nacogdoches)(Great Value!)
$48
Comfort Suites Nacogdoches(Nacogdoches)(Great Value!)
$75
$104
$55
$119
$115
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleanfresh eggsrecommend this hotel to anyonegreat hotel to staygas stationfree breakfastoff the highwayfirst floornice propertyperfect locationstaff was friendlythe breakfast areadecent hotelwould stay here againsausagein townmotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Stay here for business very often. I am always treated extremely well by the staff. Hotel is clean and rooms are nice. Would recommend to anyone staying in this area. I go to Nacogdoches often and have stayed at others when this hotel is fully booked and the others just do not measure up the North Park Inn. I am a computer consultant and I stay at hotels in Louisiana and Texas frequently. This is my favorite place to stay!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
MANAGEMENT44436, Manager at Best Western Northpark Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Thank you for your kind and positive review. Your continued business means a great deal to us. We look forward to having you stay with us again! Thank you very much!.......carol patel

Reviewed July 14, 2013

very clean hotel.my aunt stay on stallings dr.girl at reception was really lovely. helpful.room was very clean and quite. resturant next door wae great.home cooking,.hotel little older but well maintain.feel at home.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
MANAGEMENT44436, Manager at Best Western Northpark Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Thank you very much for the positive survey review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in the future! We look forward to your continued business. Thanks....Carol Patel

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Great Staff. Wonderful Breakfast. High Speed Internet.Kids enjoyed Wonderful Pool.Reasonable Price.Will Return. Wal-Mart Down the street. Gas Station open 24hrs. Was very peaceful. Two Resturants in walking distance.Loved It!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your positive review! We enjoy having wonderful guests like you stay with us. We look forward to serving you in the future! Thanks....Carol Patel

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I was on my way to houston but was too tired to keep driving the three hours. I saw the Best Western off the high way and decided to pull in. The staff was friendly and gave me a room on the first floor. I was in a room by the pool. My room was in the middle so I couldn't park in front of the room, only downside. The rooms were clean and spacious. I enjoyed that the sink and mirror were not in the bathroom. They had HBO so I was able to watch my favorite show. Wifi was very fast. Breakfast had plenty of variety. My favorite were the Texas shaped waffles. Check this hotel out.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
MANAGEMENT44436, Front Office Manager at Best Western Northpark Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Best Western North Park Inn is a very good hotel to stay at! My name is John Fowler I stayed in room 215. And it was a very clean room, the AC was pleasant I had a nice view of there pool. The hotel is very well kept. The whole entire hotel staff was very nice and polite. The morning breakfast is delicious and has various stuff to decide from. Bed sheets were clean, cable was good, and WI-FI was good. I will highly recommend anybody to stay in that hotel. I will most definitely be back to stay!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
MANAGEMENT44436, Manager at Best Western Northpark Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2013

Mr. Fowler, let me just start by saying thank you for taking time out of your day to provide feedback to us. Your review is a great help in improving our hotel.

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. The entire staff is looking forward to seeing your friendly face here at our hotel.

Thank you.