“Good family restaurant ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Cotton Patch Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 100 Restaurants in Nacogdoches
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
San Antonio
“Good family restaurant ”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

I was really surprised with the food ,I ordered a steak it was cooked exactly as ordered ! We had a great waiter named Brad,he came around several times to check on us . Everyone in my party enjoyed their food

1 Thank EMSJFS

North Carolina
“Cotton Patch”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I'm new to the area and went to pick up a take out order so I did not eat in. I reviewed the menu online. The chocolate cake was delicious!! I would recommend. I also ordered the grill chicken and garlic mashed potato. I like that you can choose a bread item with your order.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank decemberfavmonth
La Porte, Texas
“Realy thought it would be cleaner load place”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

floor dirty, tables dirty the must be 10 + people working the soup was just ok nothing realy great about it the employees were nice Dakota was a good server, i think they should maybe have some type uniforms ,chairs and booth were uncomfortable, the menu's sticky ,Maybe i just caught them on a bad day. oh well every now and then you get disappointed.

• Visited March 2014
Nacogdoches, Texas
“Why Would You?”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Right out of the freezer and into the fryer. Nothing I can't get on the frozen food aisle of my local grocery store.

• Visited December 2013
Garrison Texas
“Lunch with my hubby”
Reviewed December 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My husband and I both had the chicken fried steak. It was great. The crust was very crunchy and the meat was very tender. I had green beans and the broccoli/rice casserole. I had a house salad too. My husband had green beans and fried okra. Their vegetables are very fresh. We will definitely eat there again.

Visited December 2013