“Have you ever been to Nacogdoches?”

Hampton Inn & Suites Nacogdoches
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Nacogdoches
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Reminded me of the old John Wayne quote. Was driving through in the rain ran out of steam in Nacogdoches. There was a whole row of motels but I had a great stay at Hampton the night before and decided to give it a try. It was nice and clean put a little older. Still got a good night's sleep. Was more expensive then the others close by but sometimes it's not worth saving the $$$ Was happy to find that it had quit raining and I had dry roads. Stopped for the Breakfast and it was fine too

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed October 15, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for one night while visiting Nacogdoches. While the room was clean and large, our AC didn't cool the room well at all and it made a loud clicking sound while turned on. The walls were also so thin we could hear everything from our next-door and upstairs neighbors. When the room upstairs turned on their shower, it sounded like someone was in the wall of our room hitting the pipes with a hammer. While the hotel is nice, the breakfast was pretty good, and the staff seemed friendly enough, I would definitely find another hotel to stay in.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
John_M_Hampton, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nacogdoches, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Ashley B,

First of all, thank you for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our staff as well as our breakfast. I understand that the noise was an issue during your stay and I'm sorry that you're comfort was interrupted. I have shared your review with our staff so that they can take precautions to ensure that this does not occur again. Thank you again and I do hope the next time you return to the area you consider staying with us again.

Best regards,

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Excellent Accommodations This hotel is very easy to locate and the staff is friendly and helpful. We had a death in the family and they gave us a discounted rate for this trip. We will most certainly make use of this hotel in the future. I have had other good experience with Hampton in San Diego California.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Thomas K
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the hotel your staff worked very hard to answer all questions and concerns we had ,the rooms were very clean and well kept I would recommend friends to stay there in their travels

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This is - HANDS DOWN - the best hotel in Nacogdoches. I travel quite often and this hotel is my absolutely favorite. The staff is young, friendly and accommodating. The rooms are clean, pristine and fresh. The breakfast is top notch and the hotel itself is a pleasant surprise considering the rural area it is in. Whenever I stay there, I felt like it was a home away from home. They go above and beyond, one time I came to get a room and they were sold out and referred me to their sister property and it was fantastic as well. The process was seamless as they made my reservation and gave me a good rate. Will always come back.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Great place to stay in Nacogdoches, TX with affordable rates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My family and I had to stay for over a month at this Hampton location due to building a home in Nacogdoches. There was an onsite laundry room, which as very helpful with small children. The rooms were spacious and welcoming. I had the opportunity to work out in the fitness room as well. The staff was welcoming and helpful! The manager was accommodating to our special needs, and went the extra mile to ensure we had a pleasant stay. I was able to take advantage of free wireless internet, which is always a perk! My family and I enjoyed the warm breakfast, warm cookies and popcorn. My kids enjoyed the pool! My husband enjoyed the spa. The hotel staff wore purple in support of our local college, Stephen F. Austin State University (SFA). This made me smile. I would recommend this location to friends, family and would stay again. I have recommended this location to my mother and mother-in-law. If you are coming into the Nacogdoches community for SFA events, the Blueberry Festivals, or other community events, book early as they sell out FAST! Thank you Hampton Inn for your hospitality!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Holli S
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Great hotel when visiting my son at SFA. Not too far from the school, but far enough that you don't get the noise of the school traffic. Hotel staff is very pleasant. Breakfast was just OK, but I'm diabetic and have a restricted diet. So I am limited to what I can eat. Rooms were clean and spacious.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family