“Not the Most Interesting Man in the World”

Hampton Inn & Suites Nacogdoches
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Nacogdoches
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I don't always stay in hotels when I travel, but when I do I stay with Hampton. Good rates, Clean, and a friendly staff. They are not four star but they are consistent and my wife and I always feel safe. The breakfast allow us to get up, get fed and out enjoying the area sites and events.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Though not located near Stephen F. Austin, this is a nice hotel about five miles from the campus. It is typical of Hampton Inn's in smaller cities -- provides the basics, nothing great, nothing bad. Their breakfast offerings (we were there four nights) could have a little more diversity, and I wish hotels like this would stop claiming they have a gym when all it has are aerobic machines, no weights or cords. Overall, if you have to be in Nachogdoches, this hotel is fine.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Overall, a very nice hotel. We did have a problem with the sofa-bed. We didn't use it as a bed, but the mattress part was sticking out the back of the sofa, and the seating part was quite uneven and uncomfortable. However, I didn't report it, so I take some of the blame of it not being replaced/fixed.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John_M_Hampton, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nacogdoches, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Thank you for staying with us! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for telling me about the sofa, we will take care of that right away. We hope to see you next time you are in town.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

The service was excellent. I received a funeral discount in which I did not know existed, and my husband and I forgot some items in the room and it was overnight to us. I orginally booked the room for only one night, but I felt relax so I booked for an extra day. This is one of the best service I received. Thanks for the experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us! I will share your great comments with the staff. We are here to serve you whenever you need us. I hope to see you next time you visit our area.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Clean rooms, friendly staff...only place I stay when in Nac! I have stayed at neighboring hotels and was not pleased! This Hampton Inn is the only place I will stay when in Nacogdoches! I do have to book early since it is a college town and the rooms fill up quick!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Liked the VIP parking for Diamond members. This is the first time I have seen this. The rest of this review is just a reiteration of the fact that the Hampton Inn is one of the best chain hotels you can stay at, for the money. Hilton Garden Inn is also nice as is Homewood Suites. They are all part of the Hilton Chain and better than Holiday Inn if you want to avoid hoards of noisy children, and the La Quinta if you want to stay in a room that didn't have animals in it the night before.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

This hotel was clean and well-maintained. The environment was very pleasing. The breakfast area was well-kept and the breakfast was very good. This hotel is the typical high quality guestroom and facility that I expect from Hampton Inn. We will stay here again.