“it's the same” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
New York City, New York
“it's the same”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

It's the same as it's always been--same bad service, same sloppy food and the same lack of caring about the customer. It's okay, but you'd love to see them try to be more than a fast food place. Some Chili's are good, but this one rides along on the fact that they know college students will come here since it's across from campus. A little effort at warm food and plates that don't look like they've been thrown together would be appreciated.

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars

chireno
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“my usual”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I like the big burgers and I always have to get a frozen margarita. I think the best. great taste-just right .

Visited March 2013
Greenville, TX
“A Big Chili's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Bigger than normal Chili's, everything was very good, service, food, all well done! We had great service folks and they were attentive and the food was good and served promptly.

Visited February 2013
“Best Chili's I've been to!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I come to this Chili's pretty often and the food and service is always great. A few of the waitstaff recognize me when I come in and always take care of me. I've never had any problems with their food or service at this location.

“Slow service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

The Chili's in Nac. has had a problem with slow service for years. Having "team" waiters does not help at all. This restaurant often has long waits, yet tables needing to be bussed are visible. The food is fine, but it really should not take 45 minutes to grill a burger. Every time I go I vow not to go back. I wait 4-5 months hoping for a different experience, but that has yet to happen. I am convinced the only reason this Chili's survives is because of the lack of decent places to eat in Nac.

• 1 of 5 stars