“A Big Chili's” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Greenville, TX
“A Big Chili's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Bigger than normal Chili's, everything was very good, service, food, all well done! We had great service folks and they were attentive and the food was good and served promptly.

Visited February 2013

“Best Chili's I've been to!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I come to this Chili's pretty often and the food and service is always great. A few of the waitstaff recognize me when I come in and always take care of me. I've never had any problems with their food or service at this location.

“Slow service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

The Chili's in Nac. has had a problem with slow service for years. Having "team" waiters does not help at all. This restaurant often has long waits, yet tables needing to be bussed are visible. The food is fine, but it really should not take 45 minutes to grill a burger. Every time I go I vow not to go back. I wait 4-5 months hoping for a different experience, but that has yet to happen. I am convinced the only reason this Chili's survives is because of the lack of decent places to eat in Nac.

Garrison Texas
“Friday night at Chili's.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

My husband and I both love to eat at Chili's because of the variety. I love the honey chipotle chicken crispers. I always substitute their salad for the corn and fries. My husband likes the burgers and fajitas.

• Visited October 2012
Thicket, Texas
“Only if I was starving!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

I haven't had a good experience at a Chili's in a while but this was bad. With plenty of tables available we were put at a table next to a loud bunch. That coupled with the poor table fare that the chain is now serving. I went with my family because they wanted to go. Next time I have to go to a Chili's I will put my hand up at whoever is taking an order. I would rather go hungry.

• 2 of 5 stars