“Best Chili's I've been to!”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #37 of 101 Restaurants in Nacogdoches
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I come to this Chili's pretty often and the food and service is always great. A few of the waitstaff recognize me when I come in and always take care of me. I've never had any problems with their food or service at this location.

There are newer reviews for Chili's Grill & Bar

Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

The Chili's in Nac. has had a problem with slow service for years. Having "team" waiters does not help at all. This restaurant often has long waits, yet tables needing to be bussed are visible. The food is fine, but it really should not take 45 minutes to grill a burger. Every time I go I vow not to go back. I wait 4-5 months hoping for a different experience, but that has yet to happen. I am convinced the only reason this Chili's survives is because of the lack of decent places to eat in Nac.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

My husband and I both love to eat at Chili's because of the variety. I love the honey chipotle chicken crispers. I always substitute their salad for the corn and fries. My husband likes the burgers and fajitas.

Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

I haven't had a good experience at a Chili's in a while but this was bad. With plenty of tables available we were put at a table next to a loud bunch. That coupled with the poor table fare that the chain is now serving. I went with my family because they wanted to go. Next time I have to go to a Chili's I will put my hand up at whoever is taking an order. I would rather go hungry.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Chili's has good food, but don't be in a hurry if you visit here. They don't usually get in a hurry.