“Schedule my trips through East Texas so I can stop here to eat!”
Review of CC's Smokehouse

CC's Smokehouse
Ranked #13 of 104 Restaurants in Nacogdoches
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We discovered this place about a year ago and have made frequent stops here since. Everything we've tried is good, and there is a lot to try. Our favorite so far is their Philly cheesesteak sandwich. Quality meats that are well seasoned. Staff is always pleasant and the restaurant is kept clean.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

It looks like a BBQ joint from the outside... but they have a secret!
They have the best $10.00 steak in Texas.
I was talked into trying the Cowboy Cut Steak by a the customer standing in line in front of me. It turned out to be a very well seasoned thin sirloin steak cooked quickly on a flat top griddle and it was delicious!
My wife got BBQ... it was good, but the steak was GREAT!
Casual atmosphere, half tables and chairs, half picnic tables... wish I had gotten there early enough for a chair.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I like eating here because not only do they serve burgers, pork chops, ribs, etc. they have a good selection of vegetables! They are friendly! We usually eat there at least once a week.