“A part of my college hangout years....lol...”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #56 of 106 Restaurants in Nacogdoches
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed May 10, 2013

This McDonald's is located directly across the street from the SFA college campus. Way back when, it was a busy, busy place, with families and workers and such. But not so popular with the college crowd. Unlike MI McDonald's back in the 70's, it didn't seem to be the place to hang out in high school on a Friday or Saturday night, or even for college meetups for studying and snacks and simple socializing. Me--I went here every day for a solid school year and came home 10 pounds lighter! Couldn't stand the cafeteria food....LOL.

Brought my kids here thru out their early years to play on the nice outdoor playground. Always a place to meet up with other moms and friends when we returned to visit.

So, stopping in to have a quick breakfast one day while visiting Nac, it was a newly remodeled Mc'D's that we saw. However, this one is awfully small; we couldn't see anyone using electronic media, though I am assuming they have WI-FI connections; it was largely empty of customers; there were no TV's in the place, which I assumed every newly remodeled McD's would have; no newspapers, local or otherwise, for customers to read. So, I was disappointed in this McD's. Service was friendly and they ALL said good-bye to us as we left-that was the best thing about our visit. The usual food options. Didn't check out the bathrooms. Large parking lot. Excellent location. I wish they had kept the playground or the newer indoor playground they previously had. Maybe one of the other local McD's has those options. I'd check them out if you want to dine at McD's in Nacogdoches.