“Surprisingly good, reasonable prices.”
Review of Fuzzy's

Fuzzy's
Ranked #62 of 100 Restaurants in Nacogdoches
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Richmond, Canada
“Surprisingly good, reasonable prices.”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We had their chicken fajitas and they were really tasty. A nice surprise for a college town restaurant.

• Visited March 2013

Austin, Texas
“This place has really gone downhill”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I was so excited to get a Fuzzy's in Nac and for the first few weeks I went at least twice a week.
Things went downhill after I got sick when I ate there. >This is an accusation that I do not take lightly.< I tried to find other reasons that I may have become sick but when two of my friends ate there the same day and got sick too, i'm thinking that's the problem.
It's not that they are always bad, it's just that they're so inconsistent. I've had times where I could hardly close my tacos because they were so fully of toppings and other times not only could I close them but I had nearly half and inch of tortilla around the edges. Some days the salsa is mild and some days it is very hot. And yes, I know that jalapenos vary in heat so maybe they're just going by a recipe but goodness, taste your product, all of it. I've had the same issue with the meat, some days it's wonderful and some days it's bland and has the consistency of mush.
Another thing that irks me is the fancy drink machine. So many times that i've gone in there something is wrong with that machine. This past visit it wasn't putting out any ice and my soda was really watered down.
Maybe I only realize the difference because I eat at another Fuzzy's when I go home and they are incredibly consistent.

• Visited March 2013