“Great service at this iHop!”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #25 of 100 Restaurants in Nacogdoches
Cuisines: American
Bryan, Texas
“Great service at this iHop!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We stopped here on a Sunday morning and were told there would be 15-20 minute wait. It turned out to be more like 5 minutes. The girl seating us noticed a spill on the seat and got it wiped up before we sat down. Service was really fast and very friendly. The food was standard iHop fare. I was pleased that there was a generous portion of veggies on top of my omelet. We would return next time we are in town.

• Visited August 2013

“What do you expect?”
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

It's an IHOP folks. Service was adequate, decor was adequate, food was adequate. Overall this place is a bastion of adequashiousness! Yes I know it's not a word btw but it fits. Wouldn't not eat there but wouldn't drive out of my way to go either.

• Visited December 2012
Amarillo, TX
“Excellent food and great service”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Anytime I go to an IHOP, it is always incredibly busy. This waitress was very attentive on a Sunday morning at 11:00.We had a 25 minute wait. But it was well worth it.

Visited April 2013
Bay City, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,388 helpful votes
“maybe even a 2.5 rating...”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

This place is always busy, especially later at night. A large group of family went here for a late night dinner. Or maybe it was a early morning breakfast! Everyone got typical breakfast food. When the food came out, some of it was piping hot, and other items totally cold. Our server couldn't get the orders delivered to the right person. And the sever had a hard time figuring which bill went to which person/couple.

And the kicker? I gave her 25 bucks for our bill and she never brought back our change! I was not happy.

Food-average, at best. Tight parking. I wouldn't care if I didn't return.

• Visited April 2013
Jacksonville, Texas
“Will definitely visit again”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

The hostess was friendly. Our waitress was nice, quick, friendly and very perceptive of refilling our drinks. The food was good, service was great. The atmosphere was nice. Clean place except for the little bit of salt left in the seat (no biggie though). Will definitely eat here again.

• Visited March 2013