“Amazing”

Good for: Families with children
Nacogdoches, Texas
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

Overall, I really like there habachi chicken and soup. There food is great quality, amazing service, and quick waiters and watresses. It is my ratings 5 stars.

• Visited March 2014

Nacogdoches, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hooked !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have eaten here several times and I'm hooked. The food is fresh and never disappointing. My favorites are the Shrimp Tempura Roll and Hibachi Chicken ! Also dimly lit romantic atmosphere.

• Visited February 2014
New York City, New York
“it's okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

The food isn't bad and it was surprisingly fresh. The room decor was depressing and the service wasn't very good. They have closed the hibachi room in the back and I have no idea why. It was a fun place to gather. The waiter didn't know anything about the menu or what the difference was between sushi and rolls. Overall, it's nice to have a Japanese restaurant in town. However, like most places here, the service isn't very good. Also my clothes smelled like grease when I left the restaurant. I assume there's a problem with ventilation where they fry the tempura. I will probably go back but I won't rush back. A little more care in serving the food and creating an atmosphere that's not dark and depressing would make the place better.

• Visited February 2014
Tucson, Arizona
“Quite good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

For a sushi restaurant in east Texas, it is surprisingly good. My wife and I shared the the Sushi and Sashimi entree, plus a bowl of miso soup each and one serving of the seaweed salad. The latter was excellent. The miso soup was OK, but could have been warmer. Nothing special flavor-wise. The Sushi/Sashimi was very good but was not as flavorful as we have had elsewhere. It did appear to be very fresh and the serving was generous. Overall a decent meal, but not outstanding. We ate at this place (lunch) in 2012 and both my wife and I agree that it seemed to be better then. We would certainly eat here again. The service was just OK.

• Visited October 2013
“The food does not disappoint.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here several times and have had a variety of dishes. The food is always fresh and flavorful. Food comes from the kitchen quickly but the wait staff is slow to refill drinks and bring the check. They just look understaffed some of the time. I will continue to eat here frequently.

• Visited October 2013