“Loved it!”
Review of Zip Nac

Zip Nac
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We have 5 ziplines from 225 feet to the dual (side by side) 900 foot racing lines that close the course. There is also a 60 foot sky-bridge between lines 2 and 3. We offer group rates, night zipping, birthday party specials. Conveniently located next to Zip Inn...the only Vacation Rental in East Texas located on a zip-line course!!! All tours are by Reservation Only. Very limited Walk-In opportunities.
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

We had the best time! Our guides, rocked! They were so much fun! Thanks Adam for recommending Butcher Boy's! We loved it!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Me and my three friends had an awesome time zip lining with our awesome instructors, Kyle and Garrett!!! They had us laughing the entire trip while keeping us safe and at ease!!

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Tailore was great guide. Fun, kept the experience exciting. Enjoyed the morning. Wonderful t-shirts. Could benefit from one maybe two more lines.

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

We met long time friends there and made new ones. Tailore and Evan were awesome. They were thorough and fun. We are already planning on doing it again. The Inn was fabulous and we will stay there again. Loved every minute.
Brenda Mikus

Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

I took my granddaughter who is 12 and myself which I am in my fifties. We both had a great time! Tailore and Thomas were our instructors and guides. They were very entertaining, helpful and knowledgeable. This is fun for all ages. The grounds and equipment were all very clean. The scenery there is beautiful. Thanks Zipnac for everything!

Been to Zip Nac? Share your experiences!