“Fun for the whole family” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Zip Nac

Zip Nac
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We have 5 ziplines from 225 feet to the dual (side by side) 900 foot racing lines that close the course. There is also a 60 foot sky-bridge between lines 2 and 3. We offer group rates, night zipping, birthday party specials. Conveniently located next to Zip Inn...the only Vacation Rental in East Texas located on a zip-line course!!! All tours are by Reservation Only. Very limited Walk-In opportunities.
Tomball, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun for the whole family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

My husband wanted to zip line for his birthday so we decided to go the day ahead and stay at their cabin on property. The owner's take pride in their property and their business. The guides were great, stressing safety and easing the nerves of those who have a fear of heights like myself. We had a great time and highly recommend it to others

2 Thank KSA1976

Dallas, Texas
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“No Fear”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

Our guides, Adam and Tyler, showed us how to zipline and stressed how safe it all would be, nevertheless it was quite a thrilling experience, high up in the trees and zipping so fast through the air...the employess were all so nice, and you can buy a discounted t-shirt afterwards to brag about your experience...would definitely recommend it, unless you have a fear of heights!

Cypress, Texas
“Fantastic, safe and thrilling!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

We've been wanting to try zip lining for a while and when my mom found their Living Social deal, it was too good to pass up. This was an absolute blast and I cannot wait to do it again!! Working as our guides that day were Mat (aka: Place Mat), Matt (aka: C Dog) and Thomas (no aka). I can't say enough great things about them and Zip Nac. We were very happy that training was provided (I think it helped with the nerves). We were able to get a feel for the harnesses and how safe and secure they are. Matt and Thomas took us through the hand signals and Mat got us hooked up and reminded us of how to hold on, steer, brake and have fun. Mat, Matt and Thomas were a lot of fun, very knowledgeable and reassuring. Since our adrenaline was pumping and we were excited, we really appreciated the instructions being repeated each time we moved to another line. I can't wait to try their night zip and will probably head back for Halloween. This is a well run establishment and they take safety very seriously. Great job!!!

Garland, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

I took my friend for his birthday and was scheduled to go at 6pm, the other folks scheduled to go with us called and was running late. Adam and Tyler were our guides and we were able to go up without waiting. These guys were awesome and made our experience one that only made us want to schedule and go again. I recommend this to anyone wanting to share an unforgettable experience with someone special. I am sending my son and his girlfriend this week, both are visiting while on leave from the NAVY. Yes, we will go back~~~~ Martha Neal

1 Thank summer_diamonds45
Houston, Texas
“Zipping Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

First time to zip and it was great. Guides Thomas and Matt were terrific as well. Plan on returning with my son and 9 year old granddaughter.

Visited May 2013

Been to Zip Nac? Share your experiences!