“"Great staff, very clean room, excellent service"”

Quality Inn & Suites Nacogdoches
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Nacogdoches
Humble, Texas
“"Great staff, very clean room, excellent service"”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel with my grand children, they especially enjoyed the pool. Our room was very clean and spacious. The breakfast was great. All of the staff was very friendly and helpful, I will be staying there again next time I am in Nacogdoches.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Dallas
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I recently stayed two nights at this hotel. Had forgotten several items from home which my son needed for college orientation. The housekeeping staff bent over backwards to help me so we would have the items he needed, the head of housekeeping, Lynn, was truly so caring and nice. Everyone I encountered was professional and friendly. The hotel is clean and comfortable and a great value. Beds are comfortable, refridg and microwave in your room. I have already booked a return visit for parents weekend. Absolutely would recommend.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I got a good rate ($60 including tax) and the room was spacious and almost clean, although there was a used bath towel hanging on the door. The receptionist was pleasant and efficient. However, the wifi was virtually nonexistent, and the coffee was the worst and weakest I've ever had.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
San Antonio
Reviewed May 10, 2013

My wing appeared to be brand new. Excellent remodel. My room was well appointed.

Typical prefabricated breakfast. Those eggs definitely could use some improvement.

Quiet location. Easy access to anywhere in town.

Will definitely return when I am in the area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Southlake, Texas
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We frequently stay in Nacogdoches and have had mixed experiences with various hotels. I am a Choice Privileges member and wanted to earn points, so chose this hotel for a recent stay.

We checked in - the hallways were hot and musty smelling and the room smelled as well. We attended the local college football game and came back around midnight - to an over full parking lot. There were large trucks and equipment parked sideways taking up every available space. Due to the location, we couldn't park next to the property either. We ended up parking where others were - in the circle by the front door. The manager of the property told us we couldn't stay there - but if we came back at 2am after the bar closed, there would be more parking available. After a long day traveling and attending the game, we just wanted to sleep - we weren't about to go back out at 2am to move our car. We left it where it was until we left early the next morning.

I even complained to the corporate office and got no response at all. I now avoid all Choice owned properties.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Nacogdoches hotels

Clifton, TX
Reviewed July 10, 2012

This is a very nice hotel that has recently changed owners. Beautiful lobby and pool and rooms are very nice. Clean. Friendly staff. Nice breakfast with hot items & some protein. Comfy bed, but sofa bed was bad. Linens nice. Beautiful indoor/outdoor pool and patio and spa, but it closes at 9PM and they make sure you leave the pool area. Manager said he will check into changing the pool permit. If you don't care about that, I definitely recommend this hotel for the price and service.

Room Tip: Call them to check on pool hours if you care about that. Maybe they will make a change and manager m...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Laney670
Chauha, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Nacogdoches, responded to this review, July 22, 2012
Dear Laney,

I am pleased to hear that you had a great stay. You are correct that we did switch ownership this month, and we are motivated to accomadate all our guests to complete satisfaction. We do receive many compliments on our breakfast and we will be sure to acheive the same results from all our guests. We have been closing our pool at 9PM to prevent any misconduct so we can maintain a family friendly environment at all times. However, I am still working on the permit and hopefully we can extend the hours. Thank you for your informative review and we hope to see you again!

Vijay, GM