“Unforgettable Birthday!”
Review of Elm Creek Manor

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Muenster
Elm Creek Manor
Ranked #1 of 2 Muenster B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I spent my birthday at the Elm Creek Manor and will never forget it! My mom and daughter and I stayed in the Provence Suite and chose the "Girls Slumber Party" package. We each had a Swedish massage that was incredible. They even served us hot-mulled wine and homemade cheeses in the gorgeous spa.

There were homemade chocolate dipped strawberries and champage on ice when we got to our beautiful room. Everything was spotless...I mean really, really clean! And the bed was extremely comfortable...top notch bedding.

The social hour was nice and the 5-course dinner was excellent! Everything was made in their kitchen...from appetizer cheeses to dessert. The food was gourmet and absolutely perfect!

Yes, the time we spent at the Elm Creek Manor was pricey, but everything, including wine, was included. It was worth every penny! And only an easy hour and a half drive from Dallas into the hill country of Texas. I'll be back!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Booking was kind of a nightmare and mainly my fault, I dont read the fine print and just ASSUME every place is the same. Just BE SURE you read everything before you book. Susie was great and worked with me and I was able to get the exact room I wanted. I spent a little more than I wanted, but that was my fault. Other than that, the place is just what I needed. If youre looking for a night out of the city and want that home warm feeling this is it. We stayed at the Tuscan and enjoyed the hot tub. Only problem we had with the room was the location, its RIGHT up front I was hoping it was buried in the woods from the pictures i saw, and the shower is a little tight but doable for a weekend stay. The food was fantastic and Brad was super sweet. Always checked in on us and made us feel right at home. We did the romantic treasure hunt and had fun with it. I would LOVE to do this for a bachelorette party and take advantage of the spa next time. Overall, thank you Brad and Marcia for a wonderful place to stay.

Room Tip: Didnt get to see the other rooms, but having our own private hot tub was a nice way to relax at nigh...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Lauren F
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I feel rude for having taken so long to write this review. My daughter and I were in Muenster passing through and needed a one night accommodation. We asked someone in town (a cashier at Fischer's) where we could relax and they pointed us toward Elm Creek Manor. We were in love immediately. Brad met us upon our arrival and showed us around. The grounds are impeccable and the manor itself is breathtaking. We stayed in the Tuscan Cottage which is the perfect combination of old world style with a modern and luxurious amenities. My daughter (age 10) couldn't get enough of the lemon bars and lemonade provided - "far too decadent to ever forget" were her words.
We spent as much time as we could with the animals on the property, especially Gentry. My daughter was in heaven with the outdoor games.
I will say that the manor and grounds aren't technically designed for kids, however my daughter is very well behaved and because of that I think we fit in well with the other guests. We were passing back through Muenster about a week later and just stopped back in to say "hello" and that Elm Creek was the highlight of our Mother/Daughter trip. We are planning to be back someday and HIGHLY recommend Elm Creek Manor to anyone who wants to be pampered, fed exquisite cuisine and laze the days away.

Room Tip: The Tuscan Cottage is separated from the main house but right next to the spa. It is a heavenly spac...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Karen G
Reviewed January 2, 2012

My wife and I celebrated New Years Eve at the manor. Amazing spa, beautiful grounds, wonderful decor, and mouth watering meals. A true luxury destination.Very romantic and quiet. Meals that rival any/all fine dinning restaurants.

Room Tip: Our favorite room is the Austian Suite. Large bathroom...Big balcony with amazing view in the evenin...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jason D
Reviewed October 24, 2011

What a gorgeous home in such tranquil surroundings! Yes, it costs more than many similar inns -- but you will enjoy luxury at every turn. Delicious breakfast, on-site spa services, gorgeous grounds. Great for a girls' weekend or romantic getaway! A true treat!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank inkdotwell
Reviewed May 12, 2011

From the moment we entered the grounds till the minute we left we felt like we were on a secret get away. Started out with wine and cheese and a quiet game of Checkers, lead to an hour long walk in the country checking out the oil rigs. We played life size chess and pea ball. It was so relazing not to have to worry about anything. The suana and showers in the spa area were so refreshing we hit them in the evening and morning. Everything was perfect. We had a great time and will be back for sure

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank wblondie0620
Reviewed May 10, 2011

Very peaceful, quit and relaxing. The massages where very good. The rooms where very nice. Great romantic getaway. It is in a wooded area, so there are a few bugs to deal with but not bad.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Blczooco

Been to Elm Creek Manor? Share your experiences!