“Closed”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Center Restaurant and Tavern
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Drove to Muenster today for lunch only to find The Center Restaurant closed and for sale. Went down to Rohmer's instead.

2  Thank Marty6080

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

We drove from DFW for a day in Munster and to have German food we read your reviews and decided we would go to center Restaurant. It is closed with a "for sale" sign out front.. you might wanna pass this along.

1  Thank 62,123
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Excellent Schnitzel and the Wurst is fantastic. German potato salad is one of the best I've had since I left Germany. The kraut was delicious. Great place for lunch.

1  Thank russminton
Reviewed September 21, 2013

My family doesn't completely agree with me on this restaurant as they don't really like the smell of kraut and this place does have a strong smell of it. I love kraut, I love the sausage, I love the salad bar, and I love the desserts. You need to try this place out.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

We visited Saturday, May 4th, for lunch. We arrived right at opening and were one of the first ones in the door. By the time we left, there were people waiting for seating. This is a popular joint for locals and visitors. The building and atmosphere is nice enough. The beer was cold. The waitress was being overworked and was not in a great mood but still friendly enough. The food was ok. I ordered the Jager Schnitzel. The pork and gravy were very good. The sauerkraut was just average. The salad bar was old school salad bar with the typical dressings.

My only complaint was that I felt the food was priced a tad high for average food.