“"Unbelievable"”

Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Worth, Texas
“"Unbelievable"”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Wanted to try the strudel, but it was simply too large for us to take home ($11.99 for the whole strudel). So we settled for a blueberry pastry. My wife tried it first, and when I asked her how it was she simply replied "unbelievable." Went back in and purchased a strawberry twist pastry that we enjoyed the next day, and it was very good but did not match the first item we had tried. We will figure a way to try the strudel on our next trip up to Winstar. The smoked sausage and cheese kolache was very large and a good value. [A bow hunter from Lewisville stopped in, and he commented that Doc's restaurant had the very best margarita he had ever had. We also stopped by Fischer's to purchase sausage and recommend that also. The Muenster Antique Mall was a great stop for us where I found a pair of rattlesnake boots, and we had a good visit with the proprietors, Harold and Jeanne, and a mural artist, Joel, who is working on the renovations in Nocona.]

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank dougfmftw

Hurst, Texas
“Great German food and large portions. Standard American fare as well.”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Really like the home cooked food, rolls, and German selections. Deserts are good too but you may have to take them home -- you'll be too full.

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank John H
Texas
“WOW!”
Reviewed June 26, 2011

A group of us were in Muenster to eat at the Center. Afterwards we went to Fishers grocery store to buy sausage. There I found a display of strudel. I got the strawberry/cream cheese to take home. It was the best ever! Next time we go the bakery will definitely be the stop! Wish we had gone there but was sure glad the grocery store sold it.

Visited June 2011
2 Thank nah19
Dallas, Texas
“Best Cheese Strudel EVER!”
Reviewed August 15, 2010

I am being serious when I say this because my father is German, I have been to Germany. I can attest this is the BEST cheese strudel I have ever come across. It is about an hours drive north of my town, is it worth the drive, yes!

3 Thank hifi-schatzi