Deer Lake Cabins Ranch Resort
$51
Hotwire.com
$79
La Quinta
Motel 6 Mount Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)
$50
Hotwire.com
$108
Hampton.com
Budget Inn(Mount Pleasant)
$35
$49
TripAdvisor
Quality Inn Mt. Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)
$44
QualityInn
Days Inn Mt. Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)
Sundown Motel(Mount Pleasant)
TripAdvisor
All reviewslog cabindeer lake cabinsprivate pondwrap around porchescape roomgolden horseshoesatellite tvfull kitchenwasher and dryergreat place to staychuck wagon dinnerallen houserambling rosegatorshoneymoonhayridecrappie
Reviewed September 18, 2013

As a retired professional couple in the hospitality and health industry, after searching, we have found the ideal vacation spot " Double S Ranch-Deer lake cabin". Let me explain first of all, this is an organic cutting horse ranch. for that reason no life threatening chemicals are used for the animals and humans. The fishing lakes and ponds are spring fed, the fishes are exceptionally delicious. My wife and I, both like to see performance such as the cutting horse training and etc...
All of those wonderful experience with all staff members had been special and it will more to come in October 2013. It's a life. HIGH FIVE

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tamie m s
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I have stayed twice. The first time was in the Log Cabin. It is located near Dream Lake, the smaller one. It was in February and the nigh time temps were a little chilly, However, we had the entire area to ourselves because of the time of year. I still caught several large mouth bass in the lake. The cabin was very nice, One bedroom, one bath with a full kitchen. We lost track of the number of deer we saw. One was a very beautiful Buck, 10 or 12 point. It was nighttime and a little hard to count. Second time we stayed in the Texas Star, four bedroom, 2 bath. It is a beautiful cabin with a pier out the back door. It is on the big lake, Deer Lake. I caught many nice sized crappie, if I had the makings we would have eaten fresh fish for dinner. But, I put them back. I also caught a couple large mouth bass, they were both decent size. They don't have TV access, but they do have TVs with DVD/VCR players. Our ATT phones did not work in most areas, There are many things to do there, so I would suggest checking out their website. We like it so much, we are going back with my parents and our daughter and her husband this October.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank DAVID B
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Our family enjoyed the extended fourth of July weekend at the Kangaroo Corner right on the Lake. There is so much to do covering all ages and activity levels. Water sports were enjoyed most by my 11 year old grand daughter while two younger grandkids were happy with the paddle boat and digging in the sand - yes - we had our own private little sandy beach.
The staff was great and friendly, not cheep, but worth every penny!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank joedvet
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Myself & 8 of my girlfriends stayed in Kangaroo Corner for a retreat, can't say enough about the quality if the house, like a high class hotel, great for a family. So beautifully decorated, the views of the lake . Took my husband & granddaughter back& stayed in a smaller cabin, had a wonderful time, saw two deer, the woods are great, so quite, can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank carolyn e
Reviewed April 24, 2013

the girlfriend and i did a 2 nite stay on honeymoon hill, very nice, cabin was great, the place was very clean. staff was helpfull. remember to bring your own music. we like music. would recomend this to any couple who wants a romantic get away. Bruce

Room Tip: bring your own music,
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple