“Customer Service”
Review of Church's Chicken

Church's Chicken
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 14, 2013

New Church's Chicken in Mt. Pleasant that just opened last month. Very pleased with the service. We were greeted upon entering, cashier that took our order was very patient since it took us awhile to decide what we wanted. The resturant was very clean inluding bathrooms and outside area. I went with my family and we had shrimp, fish and some spicy chicken. Food was freshly cooked and tasted delicious. Staff seemed very caring.
Overall Service was Excellent, we all had a wonderful time and enjoyed the food.

1  Thank jasmine_2005
There are newer reviews for Church's Chicken
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Unbelievable. Ordered family meal, one shrimp combo, and side of mac-cheese. Counter "genius" charged for 4 extra drinks besides the one in shrimp combo. 51 dollars for what i have described. Should have walked out, grandkids were hungry, paid it and sat down. When I discovered that I had been overcharged for drinks and had been shorted i ear of corn, went to counter to complain. Talked to "genius" (not my word, Churchs calls them that on their website) and she said "Oh, I didn't know that", looked over at manager and he turned his head, evidently not wanting to deal with conflict. No offer to refund, no I'm sorry, no nothing. Asked for plates to eat this overpriced mess, brought out little tiny to-go boats with 3 pieces of plastic silverware. Daughter and wife got angry and just wanted to go, as we were leaving I made them very aware that reviews were going all over the web. Then, some little **** told me 3 times, and I quote "enjoy your meal, Sirrrr". Like all this was my fault. Then to top it all off, when we got home, the family box that was supposed to be mixed turned out to be * thighs and & legs. Wrote Churchs' directly, they have not responded at all. This place is run by untrained, unmanaged people with exactly ZERO people skills. Churchs' owes me for 4 drinks and the difference between a mixed family deal and the leg-thigh deal. If they had handled this with any bit of common sense, this review would not be here. They suck!!!!!!! Oh, by the way, will try to upload photo of 7 dollar shrimp combo. The serving boat is what a real restaraunt would call "small" size.