“Great service”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Mount Pleasant
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Thanks to the sales manager, Roxie, for the help! She made all of the details perfect for our stay!!! I know that you are busy with other things, but not once did I get the feeling that you did not have time to deal with my situation. I appreciate the hospitality, Kalee

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Monique A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Kalee,

Thank you so much for your great feedback! Roxy is one of our most valued employee's because she like many others in our hotel go beyond the normally to offer excellent service. I hope that we will see you soon again. Thank you for making us your hotel choice in Mount Pleasant Tx.

Monique P.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I stayed there 2 weeks ago after a long road trip. It was almost 11 at night and Jennifer was very friendly, which is much appreciated after a rough day.
The hotel was very quiet and clean. Breakfast was amazing and Brenda at breakfast was helpful and pleasant. I always try to make it a point of asking the names of friendly staff, and you have excellent people working for you.
If we pass by again, this is defenitely our choice!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Monique A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Deborah,

I had a huge smile on face when I read your review. 1) we are very grateful that your stay met your expectation and 2) that Brenda made a lasting impression on you! She and the rest of the staff continue to use our guest feed back to work on improving our service and I hope that each of our guest are leaving with the same impression as you did.

We hope your next trip through earns us another visit to our hotel!

Monique P.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I have stayed at many hotels for work and I must say that Gabriel Gaytan has not only been so nice and professional but he has answered EVERY question that I have had and gone ABOVE and BEYOND what I expected. He is an asset to your company and with him behind your desk I can guarantee you will get repeat business. I can say that after my stay at your hotel the next time that work sends me this way I will definitely stay at your hotel just for his customer service even if it is an extra 23 minutes out of the way it is beyond worth it! This world needs MORE Gabriel's in it!!! So hats off to you Holiday Inn for recognizing potential in such a bright and young up coming man!!

Room Tip: Two words.....GABRIEL GAYTAN!!!! Ask him what kind of room you want and he can suggest it
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Monique A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Thank you so much! Have been very lucky to have Gabriel on our team. He works very hard to make sure all our guest have a pleasurable experience like yourself. We are thankful you picked us for your travel accommodations and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Nice stay, had a problem with the ac and noise from the pool the staff quickly changed our room. Spent nice cool night free from noise from the pool. Pretty much standard HI express, great cinnamon rolls, next door to Applebee's so convenient for dinner,

• Stayed: August 2013
Monique A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

We are glad that we were able to make the right changes so that you could enjoy the rest of your stay. Thank you so much for giving us that opprotunity to come up with a solution that would allow for a better stay.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

The lobby was very clean and check in a breeze, the pool the room all exceptionally clean and well kept ,slept great on the bed with really comfy pillows, breakfast was great and was ready early ,10 minutes is ten minutes when your tryin to beat the Texas sun, worth the few extra dollars I'll stay here again!

Room Tip: Applebee's is next door with cocktails and eats
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Monique A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2013

Your right about it being Hot here, we are glad you made that stop at our hotel and we were able to provide a quick and easy process to get you to your room and let you enjoy the outdoor pool area. Please make sure to stop in again and see us!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

I stay in this hotel every time that I am in this area doing business and am always amazed at the Great Staff that they have here, Sarai is the friendliest and one of the most professional front desk people that I have ever dealt with, She always treats me as if I am the most important person in the hotel when I check in and/or need anything throughout my usual week long stay.
Nikki is always up and preparing coffee & breakfast when I get up at 5:00 am and she Always has such a Happy Greeting and is a Wonderful person for anyone to meet first thing in the morning. She gets my day started off right with the professional yet personal way that she greets me and treats my even at such an early time of the morning.
Two Reasons that I will always come back to this hotel again.......PS: Hotel is always clean....

Room Tip: Applebees restaurant is right next door. Less that a 100 yards from hotel entrance
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Monique A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Wow! Thank you so much for taking a few moments to let us know about your stay. We are so lucky to have Nikki on our team. She continues to offer the best service to all our guest every morning. Even at 5:00am not many can wake up and come to work with a cheerful attitude so we are extremely grateful she brings that spark to her shift every time.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Hotel was great. Check in was smooth. Breakfast was absolutely delicious I love the cinnoman rolls. They have a variety of foods to offer along with fresh fruit. Nikki the host was very sweet and extremely helpful. She went out of her way to make sure all was well. I definitely recommend families to stay here. They make u feel welcome!!

• Stayed: July 2013
Monique A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Thank you so much, we know it is not always fun to travel but if we can make your stay feel close to being at home then I think we did our part. I hope that when you pass through again you think of us for your hotel accommodations.