Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
View Hotel
Quality Inn Mt. Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)
Sundown Motel(Mount Pleasant)
Budget Inn(Mount Pleasant)
View Hotel
Motel 6 Mount Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)
View Hotel
Days Inn Mt. Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)
View Hotel
All reviewsomeletfront deskapplebee's restaurantfitness centergreat hotelcouple of nightsdrove straightdrive awaysmelled wonderfulrewards clubcinnamon rollsbiscuitscustomer serviceroom was clean and comfortablebaconpleasant surpriseking suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 5, 2012

My husband and I were 100 percent satisfied with our stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Mt. Pleasant. The rooms were clean, the service was outstanding, and the staff was friendly. We loved the outdoor pool and continental breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
HIEMTPLEASANT, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2012

We are so pleased that we could make your hotel experience with us enjoyable. We hope to see you again very soon!

Monique

Reviewed May 28, 2012

From what I had in Van Horn, TX to this hotel. OMG what a change. Rooms are Great. I finally took a shower and the hotel rooms are very clean and no hair.As a gold card member I received my water and cookies. Front desk clerk very nice. The staff at this hotel very well trained, nice and helpful. Even though they are going through a renovation, stay it is worth it. Follow me to my next hotel somewhere in KY, or OH. Don't know until I get there.

Room Tip: Get a King n/s suite. Lots of room
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
HIEMTPLEASANT, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2012

Thank you, we are greatful for the wonderful guest we encounter everyday. I appreciate the kind words and my staff will equally appreciate it as well. We are excited with all the changes we are currently making. I hope you have a opprotunity to visit our hotel in a few months when the renovations will be complete. Thank you from all of us at the Holiday Inn Express Mt. Pleasant TX.

Monique Amador

Reviewed April 26, 2012

The hotel itself was very nice and clean and up-to-date. I was pleased with the physical appearance of the hotel. The staff's performance could be improved. I had reserved my room the day before arrival. Upon arrival, I found they had lost my reservation - despite my having a confirmation number. The person checking me in did not seem very concerned and was not very friendly or helpful. Once we unloaded our bags and made it to the room, the keys did not work. Once we got working keys, we opened the door to find a single bed rather than doubles, which is what I had requested. Once again...back to the front desk. We were given another room, which was very nice and comfortable. Shortly after we were settled, housekeeping came to the room to check towels (not sure why because it was only a couple of hours after the hotel's check-in time). Despite my telling her we did not need or want anything - she barged in anyway and insisted she needed to look for herself. She spent several minutes in our bathroom before she left. I like my privacy and if I tell staff I do not want anything, I believe they should respect that and stay out. The rest of our stay was uneventful until we were visited once again by housekeeping before 8am the next morning, Luckily, I was up and dressed, because once again, she was coming in no matter what.

I would probably try this hotel once more because the hotel itself is nice, there are few options in Mount Pleasant, and it is convenient to the softball fields (which is the only reason we visit this area). But, if I have another similar staff experience, I would try another hotel.

Pros: Physical Appearance, Comfort, Parking, Vending/Drink Machines were convenient and priced well

Cons: Staff could use some training in customer service, Reservations staff

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank travlarAr
HIEMTPLEASANT, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2012

Thank you for your feedback, we take every comment seriously and each guest experience we use to better improve our service at the hotel. I first want to apologies for an experience that was not the expectation of service we are known for. I do thank you for offering to use us again if your in the area. We have a wonderful team of guest service representatives that typically go out of their way to make sure our guest are comfortable and satisfied with their stay. In this case we missed a great opprotunity to show you how well our guest enjoys our service. I have addressed this with each staff member and given them feedback on how we could have done better. If you can contact myself directly I would like a moment to discuss your reservation that you made prior, to make sure that we do not have a duplicate reservation for you on another day. I can be reached at 903-577-3800.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

Would like to commend Trudy the breakfast person. We hav e been staying here for the last 5 or 6 years she is always attentive and makes sure that you have what you need. She made our stay that much more enjoyable.

• Stayed: April 2012

Thank you so much, I have made sure Judy received the compliment that you gave her. Judy has been with our hotel for a several years and brings a very warm, caring and friendly smile to every guest that she meets daily. We are glad that she made one more guest feel comfortable at our hotel. Thank you!

Reviewed April 4, 2012

I stayed here for 14 days (I think) and I loved this place. The Decor of this property was unique. The chica's behind the counter were absolutely wonderful. I'm gonna miss y'all.

Room Tip: Tell em what you want.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
HIEMTPLEASANT, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2012

The staff and myself wanted to thank you for chosing us for your long term stay. We appreciate the business and always are thankful for your loyalty.

We hope to see you again and we will make your next stay just as wonderful as your last!

Monique Amador, AGM