“Oh Yeah!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Mount Pleasant
Reviewed April 4, 2012

I stayed here for 14 days (I think) and I loved this place. The Decor of this property was unique. The chica's behind the counter were absolutely wonderful. I'm gonna miss y'all.

Room Tip: Tell em what you want.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
HIEMTPLEASANT, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2012

The staff and myself wanted to thank you for chosing us for your long term stay. We appreciate the business and always are thankful for your loyalty.

We hope to see you again and we will make your next stay just as wonderful as your last!

Monique Amador, AGM

Reviewed March 24, 2012

This hotel is conveniently located next to an Applebee's restaurant and across the road from a convenience store and Blalock's Barbecue, too. I recently stayed at this hotel for 9 nights while working in the area and I never had any complaints at all during my entire stay. The staff was great. Dee and Monique were very helpful and the housekeeping staff kept my room very clean. I really enjoyed the manager's reception in the breakfast area every Monday-Wednesday from 5:30-7:00 pm. I ate too many of those wonderful cookies they have available for the guests at the front desk each evening, too! I would definitely recommend this hotel to others who are working in the area or simply traveling through.

Mayaruinsonly
Destination Expert - Guatemala

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
HIEMTPLEASANT, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2012

We absolutely enjoyed having you here, thank you for always stopping by the desk and telling us how your day and your stay was going. It was a pleasure to meet you and I hope we get a chance to have you stay here again.

Monique Amador, AGM

Reviewed January 9, 2012

Conveniently located next to I-30 and a Applebys next door. Nice lounge and a great place to stay. Maybe some steps to ease walk to Applebys would be suggested.

Room Tip: Non smoking rooms easily accessible off lobby, without a lot of noise.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2011

For me, the best thing about the Holiday Inn chains is consistency. They are (almost) always clean, up to date, and reliable. This Holiday Inn Express, next to the interstate in Mount Pleasant, is no exception. It's not the newest or fanciest, but the staff was polite and effecient, everything worked, the room was quiet and clean, and the breakfast was... okay (and free).

I was surprised to see an old time tube-type TV, but it worked just fine. I didn't have a chance to swim, but the pool looked very nice. I'm sure I will stay here if I return to Mount Pleasant.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed October 13, 2011

I stayed here for almost a year in 2008 for business. It is a very clean hotel with pleasant attendants working there. I hope to never have to re-visit this area but if I do I would stay at this hotel. They actually got to know me so well they would even take my dog out for exercise if I needed.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 2, 2011

We usually stay at Holiday Inn Expresses because we know what to expect. Usually clean, friendly and we love their breakfast. The only real problem that we had was that when we were ready to check in at 9:30 in the evening, the staff was taking a smoking break and had a sign that said "sorry for your inconvenience, but our staff is....." we wait about 10 Min. and then she took a phone call before getting to us. We were soooo tired. I recommend that this hotel hire extra help if this is a problem. It really made us rethink our visit there!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2011

I was recently on a trip with my family, and stayed at a charming Holiday Inn in Mount Pleasant Texas. Aside from bieng exceptionally clean, the staff was friendly, and timely. We had no problem getting the extra's we needed when we asked for them, unlike big hotels. Everything was orderly and the experience definitely enjoyable.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family