“interesting change”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dallas, Texas
“interesting change”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

We decided to try this restaurant based on reviews from online sources. It is nothing to look at from the outside but charming inside. The chips are out of flour tortillas rather than corn. Not my fave but loved the salsa. The fajitas were very tasty. (too bad they left the shells on the shrimp) Missed the beans and the rice was just so-so but the flavor of the meat and salsa made up for that. We ordered the flan. Disappointing. Mine was frozen in spots. I told the waitress and she just said doesn't taste so good that way. No sorry, no discount on the flan. Skip the flan. I would go back though!

• Visited March 2012

Baton Rouge, LA, USA
“Do not judge a book by its cover or this restaurant by its exterior.”
Reviewed September 4, 2011

I just ate the finest fajitas I've ever had -- and the Guac and Sour Cream were fresh and homemade -- and the veggies were succulent. Even my son (7 yrs) loved his Cheese Quesadilla - even though it was "different cheese". I mean, really... when you can get a 7 year old to like something new and different - that's amazing!

• Visited August 2011