“Excellent Customer Service”

Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Mount Pleasant
Mt. Pleasant, TX
“Excellent Customer Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

On September 6, 2013, the La Quinta Inn & Suites located in Mt. Pleasant, TX sponsored an event that we wanted to host at the hotel. When we asked the hotel Manager, Monique Amador if they would consider sponsoring an event for Northeast Texas Community College, she did not hesitate to say yes. It is always pleasure in knowing that local companies are willing to give back to the community and believes in building positive relations within the community.

It was privilege working with the hotel staff. Jacob and Gabriel provided excellent customer service the entire time we were there. I was impressed with how friendly the staff was and I can tell that they are under great leadership.

Hotel Quality: The facility meeting room was very clean and that created a comfortable environment for all the guests in attendance at the event. We had everything needed in order to make our event a success. A big “THANK YOU” goes out to the La Quinta Inn & Suites hotel staff! I recommend to anyone that is looking for place to stay or meet, try the La Quinta Inn & Suites located in Mt. Pleasant, TX.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
LaQuinta P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Mt. Pleasant, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
NTCC,

We appreciate your kind words for our La Quinta and our staff members. Your event is something we were honored to take a part of. It is important that we stay involved with our community and one way is helping out our local college.

Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to hosting the next event!

Monique

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

Stay was pleasant ,clean and quiet ,located next door to two sisters Mexican food and bar ,so walking distance to mixed drinks and beer /wine, pool was also clean and has a hot tub that sure was relaxing

Room Tip: handicaps are larger rooms
Msrader,

Thank you for making La Quinta your choice for hotel accommodations in Mount Pleasant. We are grateful that we could make your stay comfortable. We hope to see you again!

Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

Stayed here for my niece's wedding. It exceeded my expectations! Great service, great rates, great food, great bed. I would stay here again. I would stay in another La Quinta Inn based on my experience here. I was not paid for this review and I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
LaQuinta P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Mt. Pleasant, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Awesome! I certainly can understand how a wedding can be a hectic time for everyone. Planning and trying to make everything perfect for the bride and groom. We are happy to hear we could make a small difference to such a exciting time for your entire family. Thank you so much and we hope that the next time your in the area that you choose us for your hotel accommodations.

Wichita Falls,Tx
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

I have stayed at this property 4 or 5 times in the last 2 months. I think the rooms are clean, modern, comfortable but not overly big. The property is well kept. The staff are very friendly, helpful, and greet you. The breakfast is good, above average hotel fare. The parking is adequate and well lit. Its easy to get to right off of I-30. It has a small fitness room and an indoor pool/hot tub. I have stayed at 2 other places in Mt Pleasant and I like this property the best.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Thank you so much! We are always grateful when we have a guest take time out of their day to provide us with their feedback. We are glad we were able to make a positive difference to your stay.

Washington, DC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

After 2 nights in a Super 8 in Alexandria VA (bleech) I needed something just a little bit nicer. The reviews and pictures on here of this hotel looked almost too good to be true but it was well-located for where I needed to be next so I made a reservation.

I was really taken back when I walked in. It looked and felt like a Marriott-level hotel. Clean, attractive, well-appointed. The room was *great*. Wonderful beds, lots of electric outlets that were easy to get to (!), nice towels, all the things you expect at at least a mid-grade hotel.

The staff were the ones that really redeemed Texas for me. My day in Texas had not gone well and I was muttering under my breath about the whole state when I go to the hotel. The staff were professional, courteous, and speedy. The guy who checked me in (Jacob) apparently noticed my fatigue and mentioned that the pool and hot tub were closed for the night but if I wanted to use them I just needed to let the front desk know I was in there! It was what I wanted and needed.

After the time in the hot tub and pool, I went back out to the front desk to thank Jacob, who wasn't there but Shelby gave me a lot of good information on the hotel, on the chain, and on my next stop on this trip! So nice!

Turns out La Quinta has been quietly working to change their reputation and position in the world o' motels/hotels. Apparently all the hotels built in the last 10 years are nice like this one. If they are older than 10 years, they are more the standard motel style with rooms opening onto the parking lot, etc. So ask next time you want to book when the hotel was built. :)

Honestly, La Quinta is now on my list of hotels to check on first when I travel. AND it was really affordable! Amazing.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
LaQuinta P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Mt. Pleasant, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
I was very happy that my staff could make a difference in your traveling accommodations. I am also pleased we were able to keep your faith in our brand as well as our state. GO TEXAS! I have made foward your comments to our managment so they can see that Shelby and Jacob did a outstanding job with making sure you left with a great impression. We look forward to seeing you again.

Monique Perzel
Hopkinton, New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

I was traveling with my sons dog across country and had stopped at a few hotels with no luck. A Holiday Inn Express guy told me this La Quinta was at the next exit. I stopped and the hotel was excellent. The people working were friendly and inviting. The hotel itself was clean and priced very reasonable and they gladly excepted my son's dog. Breakfast in the morning was delicious and clean. The coffee was like a coffee shop coffee. I give this hotel a great recommendation.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
LaQuinta P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Mt. Pleasant, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
I am really glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your recent stay with us. We thank you so much for the time it took you to give us your feedback. We hope to earn your business again.

Monique
Austin, Texas, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

Our stay would have been so much better without the barking dogs - especially during early morning and through the night. We were on the fourth floor which reportedly did not have dogs in the rooms. Maybe something could be done to the walls and floors to block or dampen noise. We could even hear guests talking in the rooms next to us.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

LaQuinta P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Mt. Pleasant, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thank you for taking a moment to give us your feed back, whether it be positive or negative it is always taken seriously. In this case we apologies for not meeting your expectation and it is something we can make sure to discuss as a group. We should always try our best to make sure our traveling members with pets are placed on lower level so that the guest who are not traveling with Pets can enjoy a comfortable stay as well. From time to time due to a guest need we may have to put them on upper level. We appreciate that you gave us your feed back and we will work very hard to make sure in the future we review room assignments closely.

Thank you so much.