Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant
Motel 6 Mount Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)
$50
$80
$67
$64
CandlewoodSuites
$53
Quality Inn Mt. Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)
$47
$35
Sundown Motel(Mount Pleasant)
$50
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastin townthe managersmanager's receptionafter a long dayhappy hourthe hotel is cleanindoor poolcomfortable bedswould recommend this hotel to anyonegreat breakfastoatmealwould definitely stay here againpleasant stayhotel staff
Reviewed June 14, 2010

We travel to Mt. Pleasant frequently to visit my partner's family. We're not the kind to stay with relatives, so we hang out at the Hampton Inn and Suites when we're in town. We've been staying here since it first opened. The staff is friendly, the rooms exceptionally clean, the corridors are quiet. The inn is very secure. The breakfast is standard fare - don't expect anything fancy, but it gets the job done. If you can, get the suite - extra room to move around, nice wet bar and seating area. All in all, we love this place!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mercurysqueen
kaleyroberts, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2010

mercurysqueen,

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. I am glad to see that you are a regular guest and can attest the to sustained high level of service that we aspire to offer each guest that stays with us. Please let me know if I can do anything for you and I hope that you are able to stay with us again soon.

K. Roberts
Director of Sales

Reviewed June 8, 2010

We stopped here a little more than halfway through a drive from Murfreesboro, Tenn., to Austin, Texas. We actually were hoping to stay at the Holiday Inn Express, which was going to be $93 instead of the $103 we paid to stay here, but ended up getting off at the wrong exit and after 10 hours of driving I was not about to get back on the interstate for $10. (Side note: Why the hell is it so expensive to stay in Mount Freaking Pleasant, Texas?!)

This hotel must be brand-spanking-new, as everything was pristine. Our room smelled of freaking new paint still. As an admitted hotel snob, I was in heaven.

Free WiFi, free breakfast, eat-off-the-floor cleanliness (ok not really but you get the point) and super-nice front-desk staff? YES PLEASE.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Megan M

Hello,
Thank you for your review of our hotel in Mt. Pleasant. I am glad that you were able to stay with us, even if it was by error. I hope that you found the upgrade in price to be an upgrade in the level of satisfaction with your stay. I am happy to see that you found our rooms to be nice, comfortable, and clean and our staff to be friendly and helpful. I hope that you are able to stay with us again, this time by choice. Happy traveling!

K. Roberts
Director of Sales

Reviewed May 12, 2010

Our stay was great and rooms were clean. The only drawback is that there is not a restaurant in hotel, but there are some nearby.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank sunshine1819
Reviewed April 26, 2010

It's pretty new, very clean and the bed was very comfortable. We paid the extra $10 and got the suite room. It's a lot bigger than the room's my colleagues were in. Our room had a seperate sitting area and a small sink/fridge area that the other rooms did not have. The hotel is right beside an El Chico Mexican Restaurant and an IHOP. I was traveling with my husband and colleagues. We love staying at Hamptons. They offer free internet and a good breakfast the next morning. The staff was very kind and helpful. The only complaint- which is a minor one, was the internet was very slow that night. No big deal though. :o)

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank 2intx
Reviewed January 24, 2010

Before we checked in, I had called the 800 number for Hampton and was told the AARP rate is $98.10. The desk clerk insisted it is $103.00. After a few words, she gave us the lesser rate. Nice room but had a stopped toilet and was given a plunger to solve the problem. This motels has four floors and one luggage cart. Someone took the cart and kept it in their room. We had to carry all our luggage from the fourth floor to our car. Needless to say, we will not go back to this Hampton Inn.

Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple