“My stay in Mt. Pleasant,Tx. Hampton Inn and Suites”

Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Mount Pleasant
Wylie, Texas
“My stay in Mt. Pleasant,Tx. Hampton Inn and Suites”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Always helpful staff. Eager to assist in all my needs. Wonderful, different breakfast menus every day. Nice, clean rooms. Comfortable beds and couch in the suites. Easy access to internet thru they're Wi-Fi.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
SheaMing, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Hi Donald G,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor! I am glad that this Hampton Team continues to exceed your expectations during your travels to Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, we love having you here!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Very nice hotel are area. You will enjoy the stay. Easy access to restaurants and downtown from the hotel. Call ahead and find out when the hotel offers complimentary alcoholic beverages. If you miss the times there are several restaurants within 300 yards of the hotel that serve beverages as well.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
SheaMing, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Hello Wayne I,

Thank you for the review on TripAdvisor and for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites for your accommodation needs in Mount Pleasant, we really appreciate your business! Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant is in an excellent location, right off of Interstate 30 with several good "eats & drinks" surrounding us - SOME even share a parking lot with us! We are in great proximity to Mount Pleasant's historical downtown where there is some great shopping, dining, and sights to see. Our Manager's Reception is a guests' favorite which is featured Monday - Wednesday 5:30-7:30pm. Thanks again for you feedback and I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, we hope to see you next time!
Dallas, United States
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Our stay was enjoyable and pleasant. We would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. The breakfast meals are good; maybe some type of beef could be added to the menu. We also like the view and glad because the hotel is off the main road and makes for better quiet. This hotel has some of the most comfortable beds that I have ever slept on in my entire life. I wonder what name brand/type of mattresses and mattress covers are used. Whatever it is, keep using them.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

SheaMing, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Hello James M,

Thank you for the review on TripAdvisor and also for the high recommendation to our fellow travelers, it is greatly appreciated! Our breakfast menu features a different hot menu item daily and one of our menu items is a steak, egg, and cheese with flour tortillas and home fries. Maybe next time you're in town, that's what will be on the menu! I am so glad that you enjoyed the location and the scenery that surrounds the hotel and that your sleep was relaxing in our comfy guest room featuring our Hampton Bedding Collection. All of our bedding collection, from mattresses to linens, can be purchased at www.shophampton.com. Thanks again for the review and for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, we loved having you here!
Tyler
Reviewed July 21, 2014

The staff at checkin were very nice to me, found me in the information where I've stayed there before a number of times an got me checked into a nice clean room. I stay there every time I stay over in Mount Pleasant
Tx.

• Stayed July 2014
SheaMing, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Hi WSD2013,

Thank you for the review on TripAdvisor and for being a loyal Hampton guest, we definitely appreciate your business! I am glad that my Hampton Team was able to assist you in getting checked in to a clean and fresh room featuring our comfy Hampton Bedding Collection. We will see you next time!
el reno, United States
Reviewed July 21, 2014

As soon as I arrived at the hotel, I showed my ID, went to the restroom facalities, came back and my room key was ready and I was done with the check in procedure. The next morning, I awoke early and the staff let me eat breakfast before 6am so I could get on the road.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Hello David H,

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites while traveling to Mount Pleasant, we loved having you here! I am glad that your check in process was swift and time efficient and that you were able to get some breakfast before getting on the road, even if it was before our normal hours! Thanks again for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites and for the review on TripAdvisor, we appreciate your business!
Austin, Texas
Reviewed July 11, 2014

My wife and I recently stayed at the Hampton in Mt. Pleasant, Tx, again. As usual the staff were outstanding, the room freah, clean and relaxing and the breakfast really good (this is one of the few free hotel breakfast buffets where the eggs are not dry and rubbery). We stay here about once every 3-4 months and have never had any problems with anything. Highly recommend.

• Stayed July 2014
SheaMing, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Hello jneserna,

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites during your travels to Mount Pleasant, TX. We certainly appreciate your business and also your awesome review on TripAdvisor! I am so glad that this Hampton Team is able to consistently exceed your expectations. Thanks again for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites, we will see you next time!
Texas
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Mount Pleasant, Texas. For a mid-range hotel, the atmosphere, decor and staff are really top notch. I wasn't able to partake in the Manager's Reception while there, but find it to be a wonderful extra. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

SheaMing, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Hi Heritage_Tourist,

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, we loved having you here! I appreciate you commenting on the hotels decor and naming it a "Classy Place", we like to think it is :) I'm also thrilled that you had a great run in with my Hampton Team, they are all genuine, authentic people who's top priority is exceeding our guests expectations. Hopefully next time you're in town you can join us for our Manager's Reception which is held Monday-Wednesday. Thanks again for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites and for the awesome review on TripAdvisor. See you next time!