Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant
$79
$74
Motel 6 Mount Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)
$47
$60
$59
Quality Inn Mt. Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)
$46
$44
QualityInn
$51
$54
Budget Inn(Mount Pleasant)
$35
Sundown Motel(Mount Pleasant)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastin townthe managersmanager's receptionafter a long dayhappy hourthe hotel is cleanindoor poolcomfortable bedswould recommend this hotel to anyonegreat breakfastoatmealwould definitely stay here againpleasant stayhotel staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with my family. I must say this is a very nice hotel, but very hard to get into. I did experience noise from the people up stairs I contacted front desk nothing was done. They could get a little better on customer service. Other then that breakfast was great. Will be staying again!

• Stayed: March 2014
SheaMing, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Hello beckyjones19,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor, I appreciate your feedback. Our hotel was effected by the construction of the new loop that will connect you from HWY 271 to INTERSTATE 30, although the worst is over! I do apologize for the disturbance due to the noise level of another guest and also that our Front Desk Clerk was not able to silence it. Due to recent complaints I am working on a way to keep our guests satisfied while we have noisier guests in house. Next time you're staying here and run into that issue give our Front Desk a call and we will do our very best to help! Thanks again for the review and for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, we'll see you next time!

Reviewed March 23, 2014

I traveled down to Mount Pleasant and stayed for two nights this weekend. The bed was incredibly comfortable and the pillows were a dream! The bathrooms were so clean and the room smelled a little like home. Front desk (Caleb and April) were very nice, professional, and helpful with suggesting good places to eat, although I am sure all your front desk staff are great I was sadly not their to meet them as well! Plus the complimentary breakfast was amazing. I loved the fresh cut fruit! I have stayed here before and each time I have an overall great experience!

Room Tip: The suites are worth the few extra bucks!!!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Hello matt k,

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, we loved having you here! I am so glad that you enjoyed our comfy guest rooms and complimentary Continental Breakfast, which features a different hot menu item daily, fresh cut fruit, and everything in between. It's also great to hear that April and Caleb were able to help you with dinner suggestions. It's great to ask our Front Desk Agents what's good because they know all of the local favorites! Thanks again for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant and for the awesome review on TripAdvisor!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

The hotel looks great and seems to be overall reall clean. My room was spotless but the house keeper seemed to forget to get the huge pile of hair out of the tub. The walls are PAPER THIN!! The breakfast isnt great at all! I stay at Alot of hotels and this one just isnt the best!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello Dana A,

Thank you for the review on TripAdvisor. I appreciate you pointing out your discrepancies throughout your stay. I certainly apologize for anything but an exceptional stay and hope that when you're back in the area you will give this Hampton Team a second chance to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

We arrived on a Sunday at 2pm. But we cldnt check in till 3pm. It was OK and we did some shopping while we waited. Customer service at the front desk was great. Morning breakfast was a plus. Room was clean and comfortable. But to find out that the fitted sheet was missing when we were ready for bed. And a sticky yellow note was on the head board on both beds "divert covers & sheets are clean for your arrival". The hotel strive cleanliness, which is a plus. But we had to call front desk to get the fitted bottom sheet lol. Lady at the front said its happen before and she was sorry. Overall needs were met and service was great. I would stay here again .

• Stayed: March 2014
SheaMing, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Hello lanasnipes,

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, we loved having you here! It's good to hear that you were able to shop locally while in town, hope you found some good stuff. I am so glad that you had a great experience with our Front Desk and that you found our hotel to "strive for cleanliness" because we certainly do. After researching your "no fitted sheet in guest room" situation I found that there was a trend in a specific housekeeper and after it was addressed I realized that she may have been going through something at home that effected her focus at work. Since we talked I have not found the same trends and she has been able to separate her work from her home life. Your "situation" was used as a training tool so I definitely appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites and for the review on TripAdvisor, see you next time!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

We were camping near Mt. Pleasant when the weather turned awful. We decided to give the Hampton a try to get a dry shower and warm bed. They went above and beyond our expectations. It was a wonderful stay in a warm, comfortable bed. The staff was extremely helpful and greeting us with a smile even though we were water soaked and it was very late.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hi Allison D,

Thank you for your great review on TripAdvisor, we really appreciate your feedback! Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant was thrilled to be your "Life Saver" under the awful weather conditions during your camping trip. I am glad that you got to "camp out" in our comfy guest rooms and that our Hampton Team went above and beyond your expectations! Thanks again for the review and for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant. We hope to see you next time, rain or shine!