Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant
Motel 6 Mount Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)
$50
$80
$79
$67
$64
CandlewoodSuites
$53
Quality Inn Mt. Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)
$47
$40
Sundown Motel(Mount Pleasant)
$50
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastin townthe managersmanager's receptionafter a long dayhappy hourthe hotel is cleanindoor poolcomfortable bedswould recommend this hotel to anyonegreat breakfastoatmealwould definitely stay here againpleasant stayhotel staff
Reviewed October 1, 2012

The Hampton Inn & Suites at Mount Pleasant is a very clean and comfortable hotel. The staff was super friendly and went out of their way to assist with everything we need. The pool and exercise room were both clean and well kept. The hot breakfast was very well stocked. Overall outstanding experience and I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Jennifer B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Hello Jay H!

Thank you so much for your outstanding review! It's always nice to hear that our hard work is appreciated. I will definitely pass this wonderful news on to our staff.

While we recognize that you have a choice of lodging establishments in the area, we are very grateful that your choice was us! Please stop by next time you're in town. We are looking forward being your hotel destination!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Great stay while I was away on business! Love that Hampton Inns have stepped it up on what they have to offer for breakfast. Rooms were very spacious and clean!! Lots of options to watch on the nice size tv. Love the large showers! Room was completely clean everyday after coming back in from a long day at work.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Jennifer B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Hello Robin G!

Jennifer here, with Hampton Inn and Suites in Mount Pleasant. I'm glad that you had such a wonderful stay with us! We are very excited to offer our guests the best amenities such as a deluxe hot breakfast and large guest rooms and are even more excited to hear that our hard work is appreciated!

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn and Suites! We look forward to being your lodging destination in the future!

Reviewed September 19, 2012

This is the cleanest, best run hotel in the Mt. Pleasant/Mt. Vernon area. I have tried several hotels in the area while on fishing trips this is the best for me. Well lit parking lot to park the boat. Friendly staff. Early breakfast (one time they even made us hot breakfast sandwiches to go for our fishing tournament). The staff is always friendly and accomodating. This most recent trip, my wife joined me for a fishing/sight seeing trip (and she's pretty picky about hotels). She was very pleased to.

Room Tip: I like a room with a view of the west parking lot so I can see my boat.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Jennifer B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

Hello JeffD!

I am beaming with pride while reading your response, and so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay! Give us a call and let us know that you'd like an early breakfast and we'd be more than happy to prepare something for you during your next fishing trip!

Thanks again for choosing Hampton Inn and Suites! We love having you here!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Stopped in Mount Pleasant to spend Sunday night before heading home Monday. As most of our stays at Hampton I&S have been, nice room, easy check in etc. We usually ask for a room on the first floor and this time were able to get one, so as far as the hotel itself, no one should be concerned about a stay here.

But we did find that with our IPhones, unless you stood on the bed near the top of the window, there was no AT&T phone reception, which in todays world is a little annoying. The WIFI seemed to work fine once we logged in as guests and not HH members. The other thing is to never get assigned a room on the south end of the hotel. In our case we had two issues. The first had nothing to do with the hotel, but a family of 6 decided to stay here and use the pool as their Labor Day vacation and were constantly going inside and out until the pool closed. Now although not this weekend, but at times, I have a big traveling family too, so their is nothing wrong with that, the next time I will just ask to be moved. they did nothing wrong. But the biggest problem I had was with the doors on the stairwells. The did not close slowly, but slammed shut, so any time someone went in or out, (which on the end of the hotel, most people just use the stairs) it sounded like a shotgun going off. This went until around 11 when most people had either checked in or were in for the night. then it started again around 6 as guests began leaving or heading down for breakfast.

So the hotel was good, but lesson learned by me as far as future location to ask for and check the phone reception.

Room Tip: Get away from the stairs and check for cell phone reception
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Good afternoon GolfGod1956!

Jennifer here, with the Hampton Inn and Suites in Mount Pleasant. I'm sorry to hear that your experience at our hotel was less than perfect! While you are certainly gracious in saying that the noise wasn't our fault, I'd still like to take responsibility for it. I have spoken with my staff and instructed them to keep a closer eye on the pool area. Now that the weather is starting to cool off, more and more guests will take advantage of our indoor pool. So thank you for your insight! In addition, I have had our AT&T signal boosters serviced and they are now operating at optimal perfomance levels. Your next trip out should be comfortable and productive. Please give us a call next time you're in town so that we can take care of your lodging accomodations!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

I stay in Hampton Inns several times a month. This one exceeded my expectations. The staff was very kind, courteous, and helpful. I normally have good luck at the many Hampton Inns that I stay at, but this one was a cut above. Great accommodations and great staff! I would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Jennifer B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Dear Tim L.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! As always, your feedback is greatly appreciated! It's so nice to hear that we're doing a good job and that you enjoyed your stay. Please be sure and stop by for a visit next time you're in town!

Hampton Inn and Suites