Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Mount Pleasant
Dallas, Texas
“Nice”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I didn't know what to expect but I was definetly pleased. We held our family reunion in the larger event room. We hooked the ipad up to the sound system and had a great time. We spent the night in a suite and enjoyed a delcious contiental breakfast which exceeded my exepctations as well.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Jennifer B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
Hello Angelab214!

Thank you so much for your review! Your family reunion was a pleasure to host and I'm very glad that you had a great experience! It's also rewarding to hear that you enjoyed our brand new meeting room. We spared no expense, hoping to provide the most state of the art equipment for your use, including iPad hookups as well as various other amenities such as flat screen televisions, ceiling mounted projector, customizable color lighting and a mobile dance floor.

We hope that you'll opt to choose Hampton Inn and Suites, Mount Pleasant for your family reunion in 2013!

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Urbana, Illinois
Reviewed July 19, 2012

My daughter and I pulled in here on our way back from orientation at Texas State. It was late and we were exhausted and had a long way to go the next day. It was lovely to walk in and ask for a room and be welcomed and accommodated! The young man at the front desk was so sweet, kind and friendly. The room was large, clean and very comfortable. It was very quiet. I found myself wishing we could stay longer. Great breakfast with healthy options. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Jennifer B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
Good day Sophie109!

I just wanted to say thank you for your positive feedback! I am so very pleased that you and your daughter had such a pleasant stay with us while you were in town. We are definitely looking forward to being your lodging choice in the future. Have a wonderful week!

Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed June 20, 2012

My husband and I visited Pittsburg, Texas some years back and I had a bad hotel experience and vowed to never return. My second trip got somewhat better but it still was not up to par. Two years ago we returned and hit the jackpot at the Hampton Inn in Mt. Pleasant,TX. We got a suite and everything about our stay was great. The was spacious and clean---what more could I ask for?

On my way to Texas again next week and I've already got my reservations booked for this hotel. There are not many hotel options in small towns but this hotel makes you feel like you are in the big city. Being close to restaurants was also a plus!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this review, June 27, 2012
Hi there, Kdjohnson69!

Thank you so much for your great review! It's always a pleasure to learn that we're living up to the high standards that we've set for ourselves. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Louisiana, USA
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Cannot say enough wonderful things about this hotel- everything was perfect from check in, special requests, breakfast, check out, exercise room and indoor pool. We had a bad experience and did not even finish checking in across the street and wound up here without a reservation- it was a great decision. If I'm ever back in the area- I will definitely stay here again and highly recommend everyone else stay here also!

• Stayed May 2012
Jennifer B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this review, June 5, 2012
Hello msim42!
My name is Jennifer and I'm the assistant general manager at Hampton Inn and Suites, Mount Pleasant. On behalf of myself and my staff, I'd like to thank you for your positive review! We strive to make every guest feel as though this is their "home away from home!" So it's especially rewarding to hear that we're meeting our goals! We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Mount Pleasant!

Hampton Inn and Suites
West Texas
Reviewed January 4, 2012

My family stayed over the New Year's weekend and really liked the hotel. I was disappointed the flat screen televisions didn't always pick up a digital signal, so watching some of the bowl games was miserable. One room had a problem with the AC, but they moved us quickly. The breakfast is nothing to brag about. The typical cereals, pastries, juice, and coffee along with the waffles but the eggs are just warmed up in the back - not very good.

Room Tip: Suites are really larger rooms with only one room, but worked well for a "family spot". Do...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank TexKS
Tyler, Texas
Reviewed November 7, 2011

We stayed at this hotel and checked out on a Sunday. On Monday morning my wife realized she had forgotten her straight iron. She called the hotel and although nobody else had stayed in the room, the item was not found. Obviously a staff member stole the item rather than turn it in. Manager was not interested in checking to see who cleaned the room. Also, Sunday morning they ran out of breakfast food and we had to eat out. Add the cost of the iron and the meal and this turned out to be a very expensive stay. I'm just glad we did not leave something of even greater value in the room.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank MSUBulldog2011
TitanHotels, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this review, November 28, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. On behalf of the entire hotel, my sincere apologies are to you for all the inconvienances that you incountered during your stay with us. My name is Prashant Patel, and I am the owner of Hampton Inn and Suites in Mount Pleasant . Hampton Inn and Suites usually has a high customer satisfaction rate, however sometimes we fall short of our goal. It would be my pleasure to replace the flat iron for your wife. You can contact myself or anyone at the front desk for a price value so that I may promptly get this replaced. I would also like to offer you one night complimentary stay in our hotel the next time you are in town. Please accept these tokens as our apologies again for the lack of customer service that you experienced during your stay. This is not our normal pratice and as youu can see by the other reviews, we generally have the guest best interst in mind. We loved having you here and hope when you return we can be the hotel that lives up to your expectations.
Georgia
Reviewed August 4, 2011

I would stay again if in the area. The suite was very large and clean. It had a kitchenette with micro. and minifridge, sm sink area. The pull-out sofa bed sits directly in front of the one air conditioning unit which makes that sleeping area very cold. Also, management may need to invest in some self closing doors on the rooms. We were awaken by the loud bang of the closing doors and startled by them during the day. The staff was very friendly and the hotel had a manager's reception each evening with beer, wine, waters, and appitizers which was very nice. Breakfast was good. The pool area was enjoyable along with the work out facility. Couple of restaurants within walking distance, IHOP and a mexican rest. Also, I was under the impression that this area was very remote without stores or things to do...wrong, there is a walmart store, movie theater in town, many drug stores, other small department type stores, a chocolate factory with a great tour, many donut shops, home depot.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family