“Wilkomen zum Deutschland!”

Kaiserhof European Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Went here while staying on Lake Conroe at La Torretta. My husband lived in Berlin while in college and Inhad spent time in Austria. It was a great restaurant to bring our 4 year old daughter to introduce her to some German classics. Wiener schnitzel was solid, bratwurst was authentically cooked and presented, and the potatoes were so delicious!! Great service and extremely affordable. Best place we have eaten so far during our stay!

There are newer reviews for Kaiserhof European Restaurant

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We had a few sub par meals in Montgomery and was looking forward to a good meal. This place hit the mark! The Wiener Schnitzel was delicious. My husband travels to Germany and thought the food here rivaled his favorite restaurant in Frankfort.

1  Thank Shirley W
Reviewed October 2, 2012

For 15 years my 77 year old cousin and his wife and (until his death) two years ago his brother-in-law visited and ate at this restaurant every Friday late afternoon. Today he and his wife invited me and his two nieces for dinner. It was peaceful at that time - no loud music or TV on like in most other US restaurants - and the table was ready and my cousin was welcomed by waiter and later by owner as a very welcome guest. The food was excellent German style - schnitzel and sauerkraut etc. A superb German ale from Munich. A dessert with icecream, Bailey's, Amaretto and one more taste was a fantastic finish to the meal. Everyone - even those on half portions (not me) had more than enough - but no need for doggy bags.PS As I did not pay I don't know about the prices.

1  Thank PBChristiansen
Reviewed September 7, 2012

This is one of a few great local bars in Montgomery. No pretenses, the customers are all locals but not weird, and the food is actually very good!

1  Thank KHBr
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We liked the food, but were a little surprised about the overpowering smell of cigarette smoke; apparently still permitted in Montgomery, TX! But that's the way you eat in Germany and there is not typically a no-smoking section over there; so I suppose the smoking made this place a little more authentic! The decor could be a bit brighter for my tastes. Food wise, the desserts are the best-so save some room! Also agree about the overcooked kraut and cabbage-that definitely needs a little improvement. Otherwise you'll do well. We chose to split the sample plate and it was nice to have that option clearly placed on the menu. Considering the small community, this was a pleasant find!

1  Thank Berle006