Super 8 Montgomery/ Lake Conroe
$179
$154
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Best Western Lake Conroe Inn(Montgomery)(Great Value!)
$100
$76
Red Roof
$85
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Non-smoking room was clearly worse than a roomful of messy ashtrays. The curtain, bedspread & carpet stunk so badly I couldn't stand it. I asked for another room and was told there were none available. I endured it b/c I had to. Never again at any rate!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This motel was a nightmare. The rooms are old and the carpet very dirty. We stayed in one of the bigger rooms and moved a chair and there was chips and candy under the chair, so the motel does not do a very good cleaning. They had to pick up the towels every day as they did not have enough to towels to supply every rooms. You could be short towels every day. We had one towel and one washcloth for 2 people on one day. No hand towels at all. This motel does not have a resturant and the breakfast bar was stocked with old food and stuff that looks like it should have been throwed away last week. The motel claims to be pet free, but they allow pets. There was dogs running around and in guest rooms and using the parking lot and side walks as a toilet. Then when you go to the front and ask a question and say something to the owners, they are rude. I asked for a receipt for my stay and they told me no. I have called the Super 8 Corporate Office, buy they are not helpful in getting me a receipt either. So much for franchises. Places like this one is who gives others bad names. Stay away from this one, it is really bad and a waste of your hard earn money.

Room Tip: There is not a good room at this place. Stay away from this motel. The owners are rude.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 12, 2013

We usually stay at Super 8 since we participate in the Wyndham Rewards program. However, this was absolutely the worst Super 8 we have ever stayed at, and the worst hotel/motel we have ever stayed at. They advertise "free wi-fi", but that doesn't mean in your room. That means in the very small lobby/t.v. area!!!! We reported this issue numerous times. Loud partying during the night...had to call the front desk several times to report it because they wouldn't answer the phone! Trash cans were overflowing with trash as employees would walk by them. Swimming pool had trash either thrown or blown it...BIG eye sore! Breakfast was ridiculous...it's as though they were planning for a handful of customers to eat!!! Rang bell to check out, but had to wait 5 minutes for girl to come out of office to assist me. She looked like she had been sleeping!! Trust me, price was right, but we definitely will go somewhere else next time.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Hillcountry-burnet
A TripAdvisor Member
Elgin, Texas, USA
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Booked a two night stay thur cheaphotels.com found out after checking out that rooms were less than what we had reserved. Call/search around for cheaper price why pay more for an average room. We were charged $137 for two nights when we checked out the invoice state $100 was charged more for using cheaphotels.com.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 29, 2012

After booking 4 rooms, 3 rooms had issues, the worst being, the door barely opened, the toilet didn't flush and the water in the bathroom only had one temperature....SCALDING HOT, our 6 month pregnant daughter and her husband had this room, and the front desk wouldn;t do a darn thing about it...said we should have complained earlier, we'll honey, we didn;t know it til midnight and we left the next morning...tried to get a refund on that room, said to call the owner, he never answered, called corporate to fill out a complaint...waiting to hear from them. I would never stay here again, they were very rude and had no compassion what so ever... even though they acknowledged that the room had issues, Never ever again!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family