“Neatly Tucked Away...”

Deer Lake Lodge Resort & Spa
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I was amazed by my entire experience at Deer Lake Lodge . The property was so beautiful, rustic, and charming. The staff was truly caring and passionate about the work. All my worries disappeared as soon as I made it out there. I especially enjoyed the woodsy scenic views. I was impressed with how well Deer Lake Lodge was able to marry elegance, sustainability, and world class service in such wonderful package neatly tucked away from the hectic city life. While I was there I was able to take full advantage of their detox program and lost 7 pounds. Never did it feel like I was on a diet, I just enjoyed the company of great people and the amenities offered. I also booked their Signature Facial, which was fantastic, Carolyn did an amazing job my face looks and feels so much better....dare I say glowing. Overall superb, I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to get away, reboot there system, or learn more about healthy living.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank hien s

Reviewed May 1, 2013

What an amazing place! We have travelled to many spas but I was so thrilled to see a world class spa here in Texas. Definitely one of the best. You can't beat the natural smell of fresh cedar and fresh herbs. I normally find pools too cold, but this one was blissfully heated. The staff is very professional, but very down to earth. This is a great getaway with lots to do like detoxing,, yoga, hiking, and swimming. I love that it is a short drive away and will be back.

Room Tip: Some roms face the pool, which is nice, and some face the woods, which is more private. I like facin...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank SPDmom25
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I just got back from a quick retreat at Deer Lake Lodge, and it was fantastic! Within minutes of arriving, I was lounging by the salt water pool and felt all the stress and tension just melt away. I've worked in spa operations before (several years ago), and I had forgotten how rejuvenating a trip to a place like this can be. The lodge is especially nice - every little detail in the design of the property, the treatment menu, and the caring staff make it a unique and lovely experience.
I'm going back for another stay as soon as possible!

Room Tip: They all look nice, but the cabins are especially neato.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank SuGibson
Reviewed February 9, 2013

As soon as I drove up to Deer Lake Lodge, I fell in love with it. The beautiful reclaimed wood doors at the entrance, signal that you are going to experience something special. And special it is. Guest rooms are made from metal containers, in keeping with the green theme, and the decor is bright and cheery. Beyond the architecture are some amazing professionals. Pam the Colonics Director is very skilled and with her motherly southern charm, you will feel very cared for. I loved my Reiki treatment with Diane, a very intuitive therapist. Sweet Mama, April Reeder shares her “good for you” recipes with joy and laughter! I left feeling really refreshed and can’t wait to go back!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kim C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Montgomery
La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa
#1 of 3 in Montgomery
First Fairway by EVRentals
First Fairway by EVRentals
#4 of 6 in Montgomery

Been to Deer Lake Lodge Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!