“Great BBQ, but sells out quickly!”
Review of Kickin Ash BBQ

Kickin Ash BBQ
Ranked #51 of 89 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed May 28, 2013

It's no wonder they sell out every day! The BBQ is the best on lake Conroe and they sell out fast, so get there early or miss out on the RIBS. The best I have ever had. Tender, fall off the bone and seasoned just right!

2  Thank Captain Jeff F

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We been to kickin ash several times now and have never been disappointed. Although i have been ordering the turkey most times, I decided to give the ribs a try. I can honestly say I have never in my life had such great tasting and tender fall off the bone ribs. This place has become a regular stop for us on the weekends whenever we are in town. I am looking forward to them, someday, being open more often than Friday afternoon - Sunday afternoon.

4  Thank LKBearfan
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Love the BBQ sauce! Great with their chopped beef, rubs are fall off the bone good. BBQ is always chopped fresh and hot. This has become our go to BBQ place.

3  Thank EricP3UAL
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We live in Willis and often frequent kickin ash after church. Their jalapeno cheese sausage, turkey, and brisket (ask for more lean or fatty cuts and they will be happy to accommidate you) are my families favorites. The only downside to the place for us is that they are currently only open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

1  Thank John K
Reviewed November 4, 2012

My wife and I stopped by Kickin Ash after hearing about it from some friends. We went on a Saturday afternoon during College football season and were suprised to see almost all of the tables full. I ordered the turkey wrap with a side of mewmaw's potato salad while my wife ordered a brisket sandwich with a side of spicy pinto beans. Both orders were delicious. This was some of the best turkey and potato salad I have ever had. My wife raved about hers as well, but wouldn't let me have a bite. All in all, a great place for lunch, carry out or dinner, but only on the weekends. This will certainly be a part of our weekends in the future.

3  Thank LKBearfan

Been to Kickin Ash BBQ? Share your experiences!