See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 6, 2013

This place was an absolute travesty! My sister and I drove from Tampa, FL to these Villas because it was included in a timeshare with our parents. I know, I know...it's my fault for not heeding the reviews of the other vacationers; but it was family time and we just wanted to go somewhere other than the standard amusement park environment. Upon our arrival; we were greeted by a spacious vacant parking lot, a spectacular dilapidated building and a lovely cobwebbed entryway. As we entered our suite, we immediately had a wonderful mix of aromas that were reminiscent of pet dander and smoke. The 1992 hunter green carpet was extremely stained, the furniture questionable and the view of the dumpster breathtaking! The downstairs bed and bath was nice; however the upstairs rooms were frightfully unsafe. The master bedroom had a very large balcony over looking gorgeous Lake Conroe. You could enjoy the view from the rickety balcony that was secured by rusty rails so if you were to slip, your only hope for survival would be to choose to get a tetanus shot in return. The master bath featured a terrific shower, garden tub and sink that leaked so you could wash your feet by simply standing in the bathroom. The 2nd upstairs bedroom offered 2 single beds. The 1st single bed had several silverfish waiting for you under the covers; and the 2nd bed was located atop a sunken area of the floor that quite possibly could give way at any moment. Downstairs was the main living room that featured a slowly darkening water spot that as our stay continued proved to show signs of something leaking...If you love spider webs, dated smelly rooms and possibly black mold; then you will love this as a vacation hot spot! While we were not expecting a luxury suite, we were expecting a safe building and a clean room!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
13  Thank AMR03242012
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Spent a week here in August with friends. We were not expecting luxury, so we made the most of it. We rented 2 of their 3-story/3-bedroom/31/2 baths condos, next door to each other. The condos are roomy and no doubt were once quite nice, but that was a long time ago. The walls were due for a fresh coat of paint years ago and the carpeting is way past its useful life. The kitchen appliances and utensils were on their last legs. The staff was friendly, but there was just so much they could do. They did clean the pool when I asked them to and were very nice about it.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
8  Thank Sonia B
Reviewed May 24, 2012 via mobile

I love this place! I sat on the dock every night for a week with friends. The cleanliness now is 10 times better that what old posts are saying. The staff? Never saw them... Which is my preference. I could have called them but didn't need them. The pool is beautiful and clean, although a bit small. It is a bit far in from the main highway, but soooooooo worth it! Come on out! I will definitely be back...soon!!!!

• Stayed: May 2012
5  Thank Sparks197
Reviewed May 19, 2012

This place is alright if you just want a restful sleep. TV is tube era. You have to wash your dirty towels. Will be our last stay here.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank jcdalman
Reviewed April 20, 2012

I read all the reviews, but found a good deal on a 3 bedroom villa. I decided to have an open mind and booked a room anyway. My husband and I arrived first out of our party and I was embarassed at the appearance of the place. There was rotting wood and peeling paint on the decks, and on the villas. Our 3 bedroom villa did have the space, but was very outdated and not very clean. The carpet was horrendous, stained and dirty (walked on it with white socks, they were black when I took them off). Just FYI: They share their pool and hot tub with an apartment complex next door. They do have a dock on Lake Conroe, but there is no access to water except if you have a boat no swimming or beach area. Never will I come here again, please head the warnings of the reviews.

Room Tip: Just don't stay here.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family