“Great Texas BBQ experience.”
Review of the county line - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
the county line
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Description: This place is part of a restaurant chain which serves barbecue ribs, beef, sausages, etc.
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Great Texas BBQ experience.”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

We have lived out of state for 6 years and this was a fun taste of home. The brisket, ribs, sausage and bread were great. Fun Texas country atmosphere with beautiful views of Lake Conroe. We'll come back here again.

• Visited September 2012

Austin, Texas
“Poor BBQ and service”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

If this place was not on Lake Conroe no one would eat here. High prices, small portions and poor service will keep me from every coming back.

Visited August 2012
Conroe, Texas
“Great BBQ and burgers!”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Right on the lake, great atmosphere and scenery! I have been here four times. They BBQ is great and even their fish! Burgers are good too when they are cooked as requested. Ordered a burger well done, I cut it in half and it looked slightly pink, but it was still very warm. Once it cooled and I had already eaten half of it I noticed that it was VERY pink and so was my friends. When we mentioned it to our server all she did was take off $5 off of the bill. I wont get the burger again, but I will go back if I have a chance.

• Visited March 2012
“Texas honky tonk atmosphere, good barbecue, good beer selection on tap,”
Reviewed September 23, 2011

Enjoyed view of lake while dining on two meat BBQ combo (turkey great, and sausage good). Wife had chicken-good, a little dry. Sides OK. Large selection of beer on draft. Service was friendly and fast.

TX
“Good BBQ”
Reviewed March 5, 2010

We've been to County Line several times. Food has been fresh and tasty, service has been very good. We prefer their menu items over the lunch buffet, as the buffet meats don't taste as fresh. The bread is great, and we really like the brisket and sausage.