We just stayed this last weekend. When ever I see a place advertise themselves as a resort spa as a guest you have already increased my expections. I would rate this as a 3 1/2 to 4 star resort, but with few attention to detail they could well be a 4 to 5 start easliy, but it was really still nice surprise. The rooms are very spacious modern European type look. The room very large with seperate large glass showewr area and full tub on opposite side of the bathroom. The lobby is under going some renovation so you check in over at the Convention center which is just across the driveway. The registration staff was very friendly. The convenation was actually very nice looking and bright. Unlike alot of convention center venues which are drab. The grounds are well groomed. Our 2 boys how are 9 and 10 loved the pool area. The water slide lazy river and water park area. The pool is spacious as well. They have a very nicely groomed beach area as well. The valet parking is 15 a night which to me is well within the normal range, the Valet guys were always friendly and greeted us. The food in the club 157 was good the breakfast buffet had alot of items, plus a omlete bar and waffle that are mad eright there for you. 15 for adult 7 for the kids again pretty reasonable especially for staying within the hotel center. There are plently of other places to eat that are very close within a 5 to 10 min drive. The few things that to me would bring this hotel to the next level would be one teaching the staff to use your name whne they great or meet you. Example when you car down to get your car or room service there should be a way for them to know who is calling and greet you as Mr. or Mrs______.
The jacuzzi need some attention the grout has washed away between the tiles. You have this wonderful view of teh lake with a balcony but no place to sit. The staff is fairly young but all were nice and friendly and did ask how things were when they saw you. Will definitely be going back there and I'm hopeful they move them self up a notch to the next level.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed as the perfect retreat for a team building experience or a family getaway, La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa is an escape destination located on beautiful Lake Conroe an easy hour north of downtown Houston that provides the ideal setting for highly productive business functions, extraordinary social gatherings, rejuvenating family vacations, and romantic couples getaways. La Torretta is an easy getaway – a place to go for a great meal, a workout, a round of golf, or for some pampering at the Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Torretta Lake Resort And Spa, Lake Conroe, Texas
- La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa, Lake Conroe, Texas Hotel Montgomery
- La Torretta Del Lago Hotel
- La Torretta Del Lago Resort