My wife and I took our 2 little boys this last weekend. The facility is very nice and employees are very helpful. The only problem is the parking. The valet is $15/day which is reasonable. I decided to park my car myself because they would park it the same place I would, in a rock parking lot. That's no problem if it isn't raining, but when we left it was raining and I had to walk through mud to get into my car. Luckily, I had a towel I could throw on the floor mat, but I would of been very upset if the valet service would of gotten mud all in my car. All in all, I would recommend the hotel and will come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed as the perfect retreat for a team building experience or a family getaway, La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa is an escape destination located on beautiful Lake Conroe an easy hour north of downtown Houston that provides the ideal setting for highly productive business functions, extraordinary social gatherings, rejuvenating family vacations, and romantic couples getaways. La Torretta is an easy getaway – a place to go for a great meal, a workout, a round of golf, or for some pampering at the Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Torretta Lake Resort And Spa, Lake Conroe, Texas
- La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa, Lake Conroe, Texas Hotel Montgomery
- La Torretta Del Lago Hotel
- La Torretta Del Lago Resort