“Quality and deliciousness”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Five Guys
Reviewed April 16, 2014

One of the best places to get a hot, and fresh well made hamburger! I highly recommend pairing them with the seasoned fries.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

If you're tired of fast food, go to Five Guys. Get a nice view of the lake, have a great burger and tons of fries, and enjoy!

Reviewed November 21, 2013

I just had some fries, they were fantastic with perfect seasoning. The ladies there at the front desk were very good. They have some nice roasted peanuts at the front door for free and they tasted very good. Overall, this visit was too good just for the fries, which I ate them on the pier. Will definitely visit again.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I had lunch here the other day, and true to other Five guys visits, the burger was awesome, loads of fries and great, fast service. I'm so glad I found them.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

The orevious visit the music was too loud and said I'd never go back. My son wanted to eat there so I tried again. Much quieter and the burger was the BEST.