“Comfortable and hospitable”

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Monahans
Abilene, Texas
“Comfortable and hospitable”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Our experience at this hotel was very positive. We were greeted warmly and efficiently. The room was large and very clean. I loved the bed and all the pillows! The heating & air conditioning was very sensitive and easy to operate. We had 2 ceiling fans in our suite to keep the air circulating which was great. The breakfast was fine. We have no complaints at all! We stayed several nights for a school reunion.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Just keep driving! Sleep in your car! Room was way overpriced for what you get. We had a couple pets and only hotel for miles that allowed pets. Bathroom was not cleaned properly. Nail clippings on tray with coffee maker next to toilet and coffee carafe wasnt even cleaned from previous guests! The sink and faucet wasn't cleaned or wiped and soap dish still had soap drips and was stuck to counter from soap drying to it. Everything had a thick layer of dust on it. Mirrors had kids handprints all over. If we hadn't been so needing a rest from our move across country I would have left and to hell with any refund. You couldn't pay me to stay there again!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Gary B
San Diego, California
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I usually don't complain about hotels because I travel all the time and have slept in some very rough places. But after driving 17 hours I just wanted to get some rest. So I stopped at the first hotel I saw and regretted my choice all night.... The clerk on duty seems to be forced to be at the front desk.... Zero enthusiasm ... They Were some type of unpleasant smell through the whole hotel... Plus no one seems to care about the water on the hotel floor from their inside pool.... For a much needed night of rest, let say I had none because of the uncomfortable bed... I felt very sorry for my pregnant wife who stayed up all night...... Never again will stay at best western ...

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
38 Thank Johel Z
Reviewed June 30, 2012

When I called and reserved my room I was told the room would be $179 per night plus tax. I checked out the next morning and they charged me $290 with tax. I've stayed in a lot of Best Weatern's and have never been charged this much. It was not even that nice of a motel. I'll never stay here again or will anybody that works for my company. I would suggest driving to Peco's, TX or Odessa, TX.

• Stayed June 2012
30 Thank Oilman1980
Raton, New Mexico, United States
Reviewed June 22, 2012

We have srayed with Andy at best westetn several times and even though we always have no complaints
The entire staff are always friendly and accomidating! He continues to update a.d maintain his hotel to the highest quality!

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank cat449238893
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Best Best Western I have stayed in. I highly recommend.

Room Tip: all are good
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Raton, New Mexico, United States
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Great customer service,Clean,Beds are excellent and bedding is 1st class! Wish all hotels were as well kept as well this one! Very enjoyable experiance!

Room Tip: They are all great!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business