“Something Great in a small town.”
Review of The Jazz Cafe

The Jazz Cafe
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Monahans
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Nacogdoches
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Something Great in a small town.”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

The refurbished movie theater has enhanced the atmosphere of this unique restaurant. I have had several meals here and have not been disappointed. A must stop as you go through Monahans, Texas.

• Visited March 2014

Dallas, Texas
“Nice music”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Excellent atmosphere and good food. Well worth the trip into town. The place is new on the inside and the pasta was cooked perfectly. I'll be back.

Visited January 2014
ontario
“????”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

this restaurant is located in an area of town that is all boarded up. i was not sure the car would still be there,after dinner. the food was ok. the service was very good, and food reasonably priced.

• Visited January 2014
Fort Stockton, Texas
“Great food... Great atmosphere...”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Wow!! I can't believe this place hasn't received any reviews. I took my wife here for "date night". We live about 45 minutes from Monahans. I had seen photos of this place on their website and knew it would be appropriate to dress up a bit. The chicken fried steak is amazing. It was breaded just right and not soaked in salt like most places these days. The french fries are fresh cut. I've also stopped in for lunch and had the mushroom burger, which was delicious. The desert brownie is awesome, but large. Request some ice cream to top it off to make it even better. My wife and I attended a company Christmas party here as well. The service in all scenarios was outstanding. I have always been greeted with a smile when I walk in the door. I love the atmosphere in the place. I don't believe I've been in a restaurant this nice in a small west Texas town. I'm looking forward to another "date night" with my wife. This place is well worth the road trip. Although it's not required, I would dress up a bit if you are making an evening visit. They advertise as fine dining, which I believe is appropriate. I liked how my food wasn't just thrown on the plate. There was care taken to make the meal look as appetizing as it tasted.

• Visited November 2013